The Global Business Development Content Manager provides support in the creation, refinement and management of Business Development content, including client presentations, capabilities content library, technical proposals (RFx), written proposals and case studies. This position reports to the Global Business Development Director.
Located in Chicago or Minneapolis
Essential Responsibilities, Accountability and Results
* Develop and Design content for Self-Service Sales Library, proposals, presentations and education To support new business opportunities.
* Build content for self-service slide library to support Sales Team, working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure accurate input and narratives
* Design written and visual proposal materials for RFx opportunities (RFP/RFQ/RFI), supporting the GBD Director
* Assist slide building for Qualified Opportunity presentations, working with Sales Leadership Team and Account Management staff to enhance self-serve content with customized material
* Assist development and design of educational materials on selected topics for the Sales Educational Series to aid Self-Service Program
* Work with GBD Director to collaborate with SMEs To extract the most relevant and accurate content and create a meaningful narrative for the sales process
* Assist GBD Director with research on targeted sales initiatives To identify insights, devise strategies and build overview materials on the subject
* Participate in project meetings with sgsco cross-functional teams To gain awareness of project scope and strategy, connect with contributors and understand project timing and deliverables
Proposal Support (RFx)
* Source content from the GBD Proposal Response Library To fulfill standard RFx/Proposal responses
* Input RFx/Proposal responses into appropriate media platform (Word, Excel, Ariba, etc.) To satisfy Client-directed format requirements
* Proofread RFx/Proposal content, and engage other proofreading resources as needed To assure response accuracy
* Provide backup project leadership for RFx/Proposal activities, working with cross-functional SMEs and the Sales Team, To support the GBD Director
* Manage the GBD Self-Service Sales Library For up-to-date, accurate and SME-vetted content
* Manage GBD Proposal Response Library by adding new general content, assisting scheduled reviews, proposing categorization, and elevating content issues to GBD Director To keep content relevant and improve proposal responses
* Manage the Proposal Archival Library For comprehensive, historical response references
* Assist in the development of case study content on a routine basis, working with SMEs and Sales staff To provide relevant case content for proposals and Self-Service Library
* Work with Marketing Services team To align GBD content with current Marketing initiatives
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects.
* Solid design and layout skills - Has the ability to translate narrative content and data into visual form with clarity and aesthetic appeal
* High sense of urgency in providing strong level of service and follow-through
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* A positive, proactive and flexible attitude in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work across a wide constituency, negotiate timelines, and hold others accountable for their deliverables
* Sound judgment to request advice and direction when needed
* Experience and understanding of design, artwork, and prepress processes a plus
* Strong business aptitude
* Must have a strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
* Working proficiency in Adobe CS products: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
* Must possess ability to quickly learn and navigate content management platforms (Loopio, Box, etc.) Experience with these platforms is a plus.
* Familiarity with web-based bidding platforms (Ariba, Determine, Scout, etc.) is a plus
* Familiarity with other creative media platforms is a plus
Educational & Experience Minimum Requirements
* Minimum 3 years of Project Management or equivalent experience coordinating, tracking and contributing to projects
* Must have design/layout experience, preferably in the area of proposals, presentations and other business-related content (work samples required)
* Demonstrated experience writing proposals, presentations or other business-related content (work samples preferred)
* Bachelor's Degree (Writing, communications, business, marketing, design, or graphic communications) or comparable experience
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.,
We are one of the largest flexo plate makers in the world, producing over 3 million square feet of flexo plates annually, and are the recognized leader in advanced flexo plate technologies. We are also North America’s leading supplier of gravure cylinders, delivering over 80,000 cylinders annually.