Responsible for providing strategic account management and salesleadership for an assigned portfolio of existing national customers.Develop and manage overall account strategies for specific namedaccounts, including identification of incremental revenue opportunities,new product and service opportunities and retention of embedded baseservices. Responsible for overall customer relationship management andcustomer satisfaction in addition to delivering customer revenue andretention objectives.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota through identification and closingof incremental sales and revenue opportunities.
- Renew customer contracts to protect and grow existing revenue streams.
- Maintain regular account contact to ensure positioning and alignmentof **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Business Services within assigned accounts.
- Initiate and deliver proposed solutions to meet the needs of theassigned customers as it relates to the business products, AdvancedVoice and Managed Services.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and serve as the primary escalationpoint for any customer issues or escalations that arise.
- Manage the cultivation, execution and delivery of sales and servicesolutions to national accounts.
- Collaborate with sales, finance, and operations leadership to developproject plans and overall strategy to optimize sales opportunity, whileproviding a superior customer experience.
- Position and sell **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Business Services across multipleorganizational levels including but not limited to C-level and Executivelevel personnel.
- Management of existing revenue, sales opportunities, quota, funnelsand forecasts consistent with national account and operational goals andobjectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Communications or Marketing
- Experience account managing a large national account is strongly preferred
- Generally requires 5 years of related enterprise sales / project managingexperience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for howyou do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put ourcustomers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of ourgame-changing technology, products and services, especially our digitaltools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and beingopen to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working thatbrings more employee and customer feedback into the company
- by joininghuddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to dobetter for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and ourcommunities
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer