• Work closely with senior business development leadership, Managing Partners, and Counsel in King & Wood Mallesons (“the Firm”) to formulate the brand, communications goals, and marketing strategies, create and manage marketing budget of major projects and clients;
• Advise Partners, Counsels and other firm stakeholders on internal communications best practices. Be responsible for developing and executing corporate communications plans that inform and engage team members across the Firm’s U.S. offices and other global offices, managing and leveraging the Firm’s variety of tactics and channels to reach diverse audiences;
• Lead team to create internal business analysis and market research. Collect, screen, and analyze information and data, compile and present comprehensive analysis report;
• Attend key practice group meetings to develop, monitor, and interpret market intelligence. Work in partnership with global marketing team to develop and execute a marketing strategy including thought leadership and campaigns aligned;
• Lead global relationship for several key & priority client accounts, fulfilling all internal and external relationship development needs. Maintain existing business channels, coordinate and liaise with corporate clients to ensure an integrated, strategic approach regarding all public relations functions;
• Work closely with senior business development leadership, Partners, and Counsels to set marketing desired skills and experience capabilities. Attend key practice group meetings to develop monitor and interpret market intelligence to lawyers;
• Lead and guide business development team on pitch support. Provide input to Partners and its team on marketing and communication strategy to maximize their ability to win pitches. Conduct post-mortems on key pitches to strengthen Firm’s profile externally and internally;
• Conduct media projects on news releases, attorney bios and announcements, and other communications materials for dissemination to the media, prepare and deliver major announcements
Job entails working with and requires Master’s in Marketing, Communication, or equivalent degree with 1 year of experience including: international legal services marketing & law firm business development; strategic international legal brand development; international marketing programs & campaigns planning and management; relationship building
with key clients in the areas of High-tech, IP, PE, M&A; communication within international law firm operations.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience. This should be read to mean that the employer requires: Master’s in Marketing, Communication, or equivalent degree with 1 year of experience in the job offered, Corporate Communications & Public Relations Specialist, Communications Specialist, Public Relations Specialist, or Equivalent.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Overnight Travel: Less Than 25%
Vacation Time: Less Than 2 weeks / year
Health/Dental Benefits, Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave