About the Company:****
As Cummins Inc.’s exclusive distributor, we sell and service the entire line of Cummins products. These products include engines, replacement parts, software and other related products for trucking, power generation, bus, industrial, marine and government markets. Cummins engines range in output from 64 to 6000 horsepower.
About the Opportunity:
Our Spartanburg, SC service location is currently expanding and we are now hiring for
This position involves troubleshooting and completing repairs of diesel engines and equipment. A detailed knowledge of engines is a must as well as a demonstrated proficiency in the repair of equipment using standard safety procedures.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Minimum of 2 years of hands on experience or be a graduate of an accredited diesel school.
· Must have a detailed knowledge of diesel engines, and auxiliary support equipment.
· Must be a motivated individual with good communication skills, both written and verbal, who can work unassisted.
· Must have a complete set of tools.
To apply: Please submit resume on-line or come in and complete an application in person M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm or by appointment.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
260 Commercial Road
Spartanburg, SC 29303
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes medical insurance including dental and prescription, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, training at our certified training school, technician productivity pay, paid holidays, flexible paid time off and much more.