Job responsibilities will include overseeing the administration of all warranty claims generated externally and internally in an accurate and timely manner to ensure external and internal customer satisfaction.
Scope of Responsibility:
The team member will be responsible in communicating warranty claims data efficiently with customers both externally and internally both verbally and written. The position requires considerable diplomacy and social skills to interact with all team members. Monitor all customer inquiries and requests on all warranty issues/claims.
The position will need considerable tact and social skills to interact with various groups and must be approachable by many internal and external customers. This job must be accomplished with limited supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure customer satisfaction and guarantee compliance to all warranty specifications.
2. Build positive relationships with customers by providing outstanding and excellent warranty claim services.
3. Respond to customer warranty claims timely and effectively to meet sales goals.
4. Provide support to all internal and external customers over phone.
5. Analyze all customer requirements and provide online support to all complaints and comments.
6. Collaborate closely with technical team to resolve technical issues.
7. Prepare and maintain all warranty documents according to customer and internal requirement.
8. Perform research on warranties and prepare customize warranty KPI’s for the reduction of warranties.
9. Coordinate and prepare repair/rework orders for authorization per warranty requirement.
10. Assist various departments and fulfill all warranty requirements to meet customer expectations.
11. Assist customers with all warranty claims and prepare associate documents as requested by the customers.
12. Monitor all customer inquiries and requests on all warranty claims.
13. Evaluate databases and complete all data entry for warranty claims and filings
14. Manage all warranty claims, resubmit claims of required and ensure appropriate action.
15. Coordinate with account departments and settle all warranty claims.
16. Maintain records of customer details and warrantor references.
17. Manage and process all quote requests and complaints and ensure compliance to all department procedures and standards.
18. Maintain and monitor all warranty records.
19. Follow company processes in accordance to our Integrated Management System
20. Perform other related duties as assigned.
1. Requires high school diploma or its equivalent along with four-six years of industry experience (technical or marketing) and/or a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Sales/Marketing or Business Administration plus one-three years of industry experience.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
2. The majority of the job is done sitting under usual office conditions.
For more information about this position, please **** or ****.
Please reference job # 62706550CG
Equal Opportunity Employer