Willis Towers Watson.
When Weber Shandwick was formed we set out a mission that, by design, has no end date. We committed to be engaging always. We knew then, and more so now, that being open, aspirational and entrepreneurial is what it takes to engage people and deliver business impact in a rapidly changing environment.
Our journey to date might surprise you. From a powerful PR base, we've built-in one of the world's largest, global social agencies. Then we added Mediaco, a pioneering, award-winning content consulting and publishing operation. And today, we continue to lead digital and advertising assignments for some of the world's most enduring companies and social causes.
Along the way, we've been validated repeatedly by Ad Age's A List, creative leadership at Cannes Lions and global frontrunner status in the PR category. Yet despite our industry-leading status among marketing services agencies, we're still just getting started. We strive to bring our collective intelligence, open architecture model and continuous learning to our work, not to mention agility required to deliver it.
We're strategists, builders, analysts, producers, designers, creatives, technologists. And we unite around big ideas.
So engaging always. is really about innovative change. And that's what we continue do every day, adding new dimensions and diverse talent to our mix across our network of more than 81 countries around the world.
We Are Seeking
Our Employee Engagement & Change Management (EECM) group sits within our Corporate Practice and works with leading global brands to help galvanize and engage their most important asset – their workforce. They also consult on client opportunities like large scale change management initiatives (M&A, rebranding, reorganization) to proactively drive and execute a variety of programs, projects and strategies that help to inform, connect and engage internal workforces.
The EECM team is seeking a Senior Vice President that can lead client consulting projects, contribute to thought leadership, and participate in new business. Weber Shandwick's Employee Engagement practice operates across the agency's broader network, effectively delivering access to the opportunities and resources that drive career development and other goal-oriented achievements.
What You Will Be Doing
* Manage and contribute to employee engagement projects for large brands, requiring knowledge of change management process and principles and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Act as a member of a cross functional team, working with other Weber Shandwick practices, to drive holistic business solutions for our clients that will have tangible and quantitative results on their bottom line
* Develop and implement internal communications & change management programs for clients, consistently producing high quality content.
* Serve as daily client contact and act as client lead when appropriate; address client issues thoughtfully and effectively
* Build relationships with clients and colleague at all levels
* Owns client communications with supervision from manager; can reliably represent agency to external stakeholders
* Supports responses to new business opportunities as needed including idea contribution, research and proposal preparation
* Integrates junior staff into workflow scenarios; possesses the ability to delegate tasks while still remaining accountable for outcomes
* Supervise junior staff by motivating, coaching, consistently providing feedback, holding them accountable and conducting their reviews
What We Are Looking For
* Strong oral and written business communication skills
* Master's Degree in Organizational Development or related field is a plus
* Ability to professionally interface with clients
* Exhibits a willingness to learn and adapt
* Able to drive results even in ambiguous situations, able to quickly take ownership of process or deliverables
* Demonstrates potential to lead engagements
* Shows exceptional judgment when working with team members, client contacts and vendors
* Exhibits a strong commitment to agency and personal career success
* Consistently meets (often tight) deadlines
* Emphasizes attention to detail and quality, while working with a sense of urgency
* At least 15 years' experience driving internal communications strategies and change management initiatives for large complex organizations - either from the perspective of an agency or a consulting firm, or within a dynamic in-house communications firm
* BA in communications, public relations, English or related field
* Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
Learn more at www.webershandwick.com
Willis Towers Watson.
Website : https://www.willistowerswatson.com/
Towers Watson was forged from the decades of experience, innovation and clients-first philosophy that were hallmarks of both Towers Perrin and Watson Wyatt. Although our vision is firmly fixed on the future, our roots go back nearly 150 years.