Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP.
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world's leading global law firms with almost 4000 lawyers and staff in 30 offices is seeking a Business Development and Marketing Coordinator for the firm's Finance and Transactional practices.
The primary responsibility of this position is to support the firm's Finance and Transactional practices in all business development and marketing projects and activities related to its strategic business development and marketing plan. This position will work closely with lawyers and the business development and marketing team across offices in organizing and coordinating all related activities.
Reporting to the Business Development and Marketing Manager for Finance and the Sr. Director of Business Development for the Transactional practices, the Coordinator will support the implementation of the practices’ business development, marketing, and communications plans and will be expected to coordinate day-to-day activities with supervision. Candidates must be self-motivated and detail-oriented, committed to excellence in the workplace, and have outstanding organizational skills. This position requires a high energy level and flexibility with overtime and occasional business travel.
• Drafts and coordinates pitches, RFP responses, and presentations under the direction of lawyers and business development team colleagues.
• Plans and executes seminar/event/webinar activities for the practice group nationally.
• Drafts internal and external communications and marketing collateral.
• Develops and maintains mailing lists, contact lists, and client profiles through the use of the firm's CRM, Interaction.
• Develops speaking and authorship opportunities with professional and trade organizations.
• Collaborates with other business development, marketing, communications, and graphics team members.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must possess a Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field and have a minimum of three years of experience.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance competing demands and meet deadlines in a fast-paced professional environment.
• Excellent writing skills and proofreading skills are required.
• Must be proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and database applications.
• Strong organizational, team building, and communication skills are essential.
• Law firm experience is preferred.
This role will be resident in the firm’s Boston office. Qualified candidates must apply online by visiting our website at www.morganlewis.com
and selecting Careers
Morgan Lewis is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Morgan Lewis, we work in collaboration. We work around the clock and around the world—always ready, always on—to respond to the needs of our clients and craft powerful solutions for them. From our 30 offices* in North America, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East, we work with clients ranging from established, global Fortune 100 companies to enterprising startups.