Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the third quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of September 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $59.0 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit ir.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
• A LinkedIn 'Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now'
• A “best company to work for” in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
• World’s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
• America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
• #1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm’s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm’s information technology are expected to follow the firm’s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
Marketing Director – Rocky Mountain Region
This individual will assume overall leadership and responsibility for marketing and communications/business development – from lead/demand generation to sales enablement -- for the Rocky Mountain Region (RMR), with a daily focus on Denver. The role is based in our Denver, and key priorities will include building greater awareness and driving activation campaigns related to our Achieve Ambitions brand position; driving new business and share of wallet through targeted demand gen and BD strategies; and looking after all property marketing needs. This is a senior level marketing role, reporting directly to the Marketing Director, Northwest and Rocky Mountain Region and acting as strategic partner to the Market Director leading the Rock Mountain Region. We prefer a leader who is well-versed on all aspects of the marketing and communications mix, but who has a particular passion for differentiation at the point of sale – and gets a rush in participating in client pursuits that require senior marketing ‘seat at the table’ involvement. The candidate should be a modern marketer, with knowledge and experience with digital marketing/social media channel strategy; appreciation and some experience with media relations, campaign management and internal communications. Has experience in working in a matrixed environment and balancing day-to-day local market responsibilities with contribution to larger national programs – including heavy involvement with brand activation. Will work with various business line leaders across the JLL Markets business.
– Develop and execute a marketing strategy that differentiates the business locally and supports the growth of each local business line. Ensure that appropriate input is secured from representatives of key groups within the business. Effectively socialize and activate vision with the marketing team.
Leadership & People Management
– Lead a 7 person marketing team in the RMR. Ensure effective execution against the plan and budget, leading and mentoring staff, emphasize proactive behavior, and build and improve process. Direct, coach, evaluate and mentor marketing personnel to ensure they are meeting and exceeding key stakeholder expectations. Work with corporate marketing team to coordinate appropriate training for upskilling/reskilling.
Sales Strategy and Support
– Oversee the strategy and execution of all business development materials including responses to Requests for Proposals and new business presentations. Leverage resources to ensure internal processes are efficient.
Public Relations/Media Strategy
– in collaboration with internal and external PR resources, develop and execute a proactive public relations plan. Work to ensure JLL receives effective placement in local and regional press across all business lines. Identify opportunities to expand exposure for key businesses and high profile professionals with a focus on targeted growth geographies.
- Develop new and innovative ways to present JLL in the marketplace and differentiate throughout the BD cycle. Leverage creative manager, outside resources and national platform to identify best-in-class, cutting edge marketing tactics, technologies and formats that distinguish JLL from our competitors and increase win rates.
– Develop a regional plan for client engagement, to include company hosted prospecting events, client entertainment and research campaigns. Ensure alignment with strategy, business development and budget adherence.
– Oversee execution of trophy asset marketing campaigns. Participate in new business pitches to differentiate the firm. Seek ways to increase time efficiencies while continuing to delight agency leasing clients.
– Design and implement a process to ensure appropriate prioritization of all marketing projects, production and operation, including assigning appropriate personnel, quality control, and consistent timely delivery.
– Continually evaluate the effectiveness of all implemented marketing programs and adjust and enhance as appropriate.
Collaboration and Networking
– Establish strong, trust-based working relationships with all JLL local leaders and national influencers. Collaborate with peers in other markets and national marketing colleagues to share best and “next” practices.
Demonstrated leadership skills and experience managing larger teams
Executive presence, with proven ability to advise and engage leadership-level stakeholders, with appropriate level of confidentiality when required
Demonstrated business acumen
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and hands-on experience with a wide array of traditional and digital channels
Ability to work confidently and effectively with all levels of employees
Experience working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple stakeholders
Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities at once
Our JLL Marketing Mission
: We are results-driven business partners who help drive new opportunities and revenue for the organization. We reinforce the brand and tell the JLL story, emphasizing how we help our clients–and our people–achieve their ambitions.” We are driven by these key attributes: inventiveness, agility, spirit, tenacity, accountability.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com
for additional information on JLL’s commitment to equal opportunity.
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
Website : http://www.jll.com/
JLL is a financial and professional services firm specializing in commercial real estate services and investment management. We create value for companies and institutions that invest in and use real estate. Our 48,000 people work across 1,000 locations in 70 countries to serve the global, regional and local needs of corporates, investors and developers. Our integrated services offering is grounded in expertise in all property types, a deep understanding of real estate markets and capital markets, and is coordinated and consistent across geographies.