AWS Partner Marketing team is seeking a talented and self-directed digital marketing campaign manager to drive service adoption through APN Partner community. This person will take the lead to collaborate with the AWS Product Adoption team to integrate partner solutions in all digital campaigns and webinars. The responsibilities involve strategy setting, hands-on implementation, project management, data analysis, creative problem solving and customer understanding. Ideal candidates are passionate about learning, testing, executing, driving awareness, adoption and retention through multi-channel digital marketing activities. The role will collaborate with many functional teams in AWS: product marketing, partner solutions architects, partner segment leaders, service, business intelligence, customer research, etc. The candidate will interact with the marketing and partner leadership team in aligning the strategic focus and will guide cross-functional stakeholders through the event each month under a tight timeline. The candidate has an eye for details and always puts customers first. He/she can QA and fine tune each deliverable to the highest possible standard. The candidate will also support integrating partner content in AWS led webinars. Because of the nature of live event, the candidate is expected to always have contingency plans and react fast to conflicts and unexpected changes under pressure.
• Develop the process and framework to integrated partner content in customer lifecycle product adoption campaign strategy with key stakeholders
• Grow adoption of AWS and APN Partner services and solutions by driving awareness, demand, acquisition and customer retention through multi-channel digital campaigns, such as webinars, email, web banner, advertising, social media in collaboration with the product adoption team.
• Analyze and report on performance metrics of digital campaigns and set up test plans to improve the campaign performance
• Compile learning and share best practices across teams to help achieve the most effective campaigns
• Collaborate across multiple teams to identify and accomplish goals
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • 6 years of related experience in demand generation, marketing communications, product marketing or channel marketing
• Hands on, extensive experience in building and executing digital promotional campaigns: e.g. webinars, email, web banner, social media, advertising
• Proven experience with writing compelling marketing copy
• Experience with analytical tools and ability to dive deep into metrics and reporting
• Strong execution capability and detail orientation
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion. Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and external agencies, and multiple campaigns and projects at once.
• Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible.
• Experience with Marketing Automation Platform and CRM systems; Salesforce.com and Marketo is preferable.
• Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Website : http://www.amazon.com/
Amazon, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon in 1995, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfillment and customer service centers. Today, Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain and United Kingdom and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.