If helping people and solving problems gives you purpose and you love social media then look no further.
As the Customer Engagement intern you will interact with customers on many social media platforms o respond to their questions or enthusiastic responses to our adorable posts. You will also build relationships wth loyal customers and turn them into evangelists with your prompt, courteous yet witty interactions.
• Junior or Senior pursuing a degree in Marketing and Communications with 1 years of working experience in customer service or customer care field
• Experience in early childhood care or triage as baby sitter or mother's helper
• Experience in customer support, customer service in medical field a plus
• Understanding of social platforms such as Facebook, IG, Pinterest
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
• Experience with CRM or other record keeping system is a huge plus
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Great listening skills, thorough notes taking skills and exceptional follow-through skills
• Attention to detail, ownership, ability to multi-task and work with minimal guidance
• Ability to communicate verbally or in written form with both compassion and wit
Self-motivated, pleasant and reliable
Accurate, organized and attention to detail
Excellent time management skills with ability to multitask
A team player. Willing to cross-train and assist in other areas as required
• Position begins ASAP, flexible hours
• Both full-time and part time candidates welcome to apply
• Looking for candidates who want this internship to convert to a full time employment
You may click here
to apply for this job at SmartRecruiters.
View More Nested Bean Jobs