Executive Administrator – Investor Relations and Corporate Finance
The Executive Administrator will provide administrative support to two Senior Vice Presidents who lead Investor Relations and Corporate Finance, respectively. The position will be based at Visa's headquarters in San Francisco, California. The Executive Administrator is an integral member of both teams and will help to enhance the effectiveness of both leaders as well as facilitate effective communication between Visa and our investors.
Administrative support and coordination duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Actively managing both SVP’s calendars. This includes basic scheduling functions, anticipating and prioritizing scheduling needs based on deadlines and deliverables, and scheduling investor meetings and conferences held outside Visa offices. This will require coordination with leaders and other stakeholders both internal and external to Visa, including significant exposure to the CEO/CFO/President Executive Administrators as well as Visa investors and analysts
· Proactively managing and coordinating recurring and ongoing activities that involve the Corporate Finance Leaders, including leadership team meetings, organization chart, PTO calendar, and other activities that require participation across the Corporate Finance department.
· Proofreading and formatting business documents or broad communications for overall professional writing style and proper grammar.
· Converting concepts and ideas from discussions into presentation materials that can be used to analyze information or make business decisions
· Coordinating logistical arrangements for broader Corporate Finance activities including monthly Business Reviews, quarterly forecast meetings and ensuring successful onboarding of new employees
· Managing the Investor Relations and Corporate Finance budget including booking travel, processing expense reports, monitoring purchasing card spend, and procurement of supplies
· General administrative support duties, including but not limited to managing multiple email inboxes, email distribution lists, file organization, scanning, copying, and managing offsite document storage
· Support a geographically diverse organization
· 5 years administrative experience supporting a senior executive of a global team. Experience in a fast-paced finance organization and/or other service role is highly valued. Experience in Investor Relations a big plus
· Strong command of English language and grammar. Proofreading experience, a plus
· Highest moral and ethical character. Experience working with confidential information
· Highly proactive. Takes ownership to anticipate needs and adept at managing up and downstream to ensure deliverables are met timely and accurately
· Customer service focused, takes initiative to add value, and collaborates in a manner that holds team success top-of-mind
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize work with strong attention to detail, even with frequent interruptions
· Advanced level PowerPoint preferred with solid experience in developing presentations. Advanced level Word, Outlook and proficiency in Excel
· Ability and openness to actively use different internal systems (e.g. Ariba, Concur) and technology to complete tasks
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively with all levels
· Must demonstrate positive and helpful demeano
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Website : http://www.visa.com
Visa connects consumers, merchants and financial institutions around the world with products and services that make payments more convenient and more secure.