The position will work collaboratively with the other staff members in the Advancement, Marketing and Foundation Division in North Canton, Ohio on the following:
1. Planning, developing and implementing the annual grant development agenda for the College, and assessing the effectiveness of grant projects.
2. Researching public and private grant sources and linking available resources to College needs.
3. Providing leadership to faculty, staff, administrators and outside partners, when appropriate, on all aspects of proposal preparation, including researching content, designing project, writing, editing, preparing budget and completing all requisite forms required by funding agency and by the College.
4. Maintaining and improving the grant tracking database.
5. Maintaining contact with federal, state, regional and local grant sources, and their development of new grant initiatives and changes to existing initiatives.
6. Effectively and efficiently working with grant-writing consultants on the development of grant proposals that will contribute to achieving the College's strategic goals.
7. Performing other related duties as assigned to meet the mission of the College.
Duties / Expectations:
Bachelor's Degree in English, Communication, Technical Writing, Journalism or related fields.
One to three years experience or exposure to grant writing (Federal and State grant experience a plus). Must have excellent English, proofreading and computer skills relevant to proposal preparation and submission; know how to interpret grant guidelines; and demonstrate leadership and teamwork abilities.
Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, and organize and produce several grant projects simultaneously.
Must understand grant resources, how to access them, how to make contact with them and how to complete successful applications in accordance with grant guidelines. Understand how to assess grant projects.
Ability to utilize computer technology to research, develop and submit grant proposals.
Excellent written and oral communication skills; excellent English and proofreading skills; ability to understand, interpret and communicate data and grant guidelines; ability to work independently and in teams; ability to lead grant teams from initiation of idea through completion of grant proposal.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. seeks a candidate with high energy, a collaborative spirit, experience, and the capability of ensuring quality, exhibiting a positive demeanor, modeling professionalism, and with a manifest commitment to the **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. mission, vision and values including diversity, social equity, and student access and success.
It is the policy of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. to ensure equal employment opportunity in accordance with Ohio Revised Code and all applicable federal regulations and guidelines. Employment discrimination against employees and applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, military status, disability, age, genetic information, or sexual orientation is illegal.
Apply Here: ****PI103760418
None Asset Management