Laboratory Corporation of America (LabCorp )
Are you a current LabCorp employee? If so, please apply through the internal careers site on mylabcorp.com. The path is mylabcorp.com/myworkday/On the Job/Internal Careers.
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, IT, and/or general business preferred.
* Eight to ten years of experience in social strategy roles of increasing importance.
* Strong business and strategic acumen; exceptional business synthesis and analytical skills with consumer research to identify key business and consumer insights and market needs.
* Demonstrated experience in, understanding of, and passion for the digital universe.
* Experience with creating and identifying quality paid and earned social media content.
* Outstanding track record of managing and growing social engagement while maintaining positive corporate reputations.
* Expertise in crafting integrated social strategies and communications plans; ability to ensure that strategic solutions/recommendations drive the creative/message output in digital environments; solid understandings of the role that visual expression, messaging, and consumer experience have on business impact.
* Prior social communications and marketing experience in healthcare or other highly regulated segments preferred.
* Ability to implement seamlessly, motivate other team members, and confidently interact with executives and other senior levels of the organization in order to influence and persuade, and in order to gain support, input, and approvals.
* Superior project management skills and strengths in managing multiple projects/deadlines; ability to set priorities and be flexible in changing environments; goal orientation with a strong bias toward action and tangible results.
* Strong track record leveraging collaborative leadership in a matrix organization to get things done, with a respectful and professional attitude toward all co-workers.
* Experience with streamlining processes to facilitate innovative ideation, productivity, and effectiveness across functional teams.
* Superior communication and presentation skills; confident and articulate.
* A solid understanding of search engine optimization, CRM integration, and the latest omni-channel tools and strategies.
* Strong knowledge of traditional and emerging social software, programs, apps, content management, monitoring, and intelligence platforms.
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (NYSE:LH), an S&P 500 company is a leading life sciences company, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostics solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to provide better care. With net revenue in excess of $9 billion in 2016, LabCorp's 50,000 employees serve clients in 60 countries.
LabCorp is currently seeking a Sr Social Strategist will develop the enterprise approach to social engagement, including the identification of appropriate global and regional channels, establishment of social listening platforms, development a crisis management playbook, and management of LabCorp's enterprise reputation in social channels. This person also will bring together and liaise with key departments, including marketing, IT, HR, customer service, legal, compliance, and regulatory to help build a comprehensive social engagement platform that can be applied appropriately and consistently in alignment with LabCorp's brand, values, and business objectives.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to, the following:
* Lead the development of organization-wide social media management standards, governance, policies, and rules of engagement in social to help build employee brand advocacy at scale.
* Develop and implement a comprehensive enterprise social strategy that contemplates business units, geographies, audiences, customer service, and regulations.
* Manage company reputation across all social platforms in partnership with all relevant internal stakeholders.
* Apply marketing research and development methods to understand emerging trends and technologies; recommend social investments based on ROI analysis in conjunction with strategy and marketing.
* Define key performance indicators and implement enterprise-level measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success.
* Identify ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns; execute comprehensive social media plan to increase awareness and traffic across relevant brands and products.
* Mentor and provide training to communications and management professionals throughout the organization on best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content for social networks.
* Oversee the annual social budget and work closely with finance to ensure goals are met.
Laboratory Corporation of America (LabCorp )
Website : http://www.labcorp.com
LabCorp provides leading-edge medical laboratory tests and services through a national network of primary clinical laboratories and specialty testing laboratories. With scientific expertise in esoteric testing, genomics, and clinical and anatomic pathology, LabCorp processes tests on approximately 470,000 specimens each day, applying advances in medicine and science to laboratory testing. LabCorp operates a sophisticated laboratory network, with corporate headquarters in Burlington, NC, and more than 48,000 employees worldwide. Our 220,000 clients include physician offices, hospitals, managed care organizations, and biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under ticker symbol LH.