Internet Brands, Inc.
Internet Brands is searching for a Partner Manager, Media. As a Partner Manager, your job is to work with the FCA Dealer Digital media program partners to make FCA dealers and the program partners more successful. You will need a deep understanding of automotive retail sales as well as digital marketing. Relying on in-depth analysis of relative partner performance, you will consultatively work with our partners to improve performance for FCA dealers.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Proactively monitor, grow, and be accountable for FCA Dealer Digital media partners.
- Provide recommendations to media partners and to FCA dealers on how to optimize digital media spend.
- Work with Tier 2 teams to plan and execute on “heavy up” digital media campaigns that will achieve key KPIs supporting periodic marketing initiatives.
- Evaluate strategic partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Coordinate with Tier 1 and Tier 2 digital marketing teams to maximize overall FCA digital spend.
- In consultation with the program analytics team and FCA develop recommendations for tracking and analysis of digital media.
- Own day-to- day management of digital media program partners.
- Develop and communicate internal and external reporting, forecasts, analysis, and presentations for Partners and prospects.
- Maintain a sharp understanding of digital media trends, competitive offerings and marketplace dynamics.
- 5-7 years’ experience in digital Media, Media Planning, Tier 3 retail sales, Analytics, and Project Management.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task, remain organized, adapt to shifting priorities, and complete work consistently by or before agreed upon deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative analyses into clear messages for the audience.
- Strong quantitative skills, particularly managing and developing associates in this skill set.
- High degree of comfort working in an unstructured environment that requires solving complex, open-ended issues with incomplete data and little direction.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged
to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique
blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2159
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Partner Management, Media, Project Management, Analytics, Automotive, Jobs, Online
Since launching in 1998 as CarsDirect.com, Internet Brands has grown to become a fully integrated online media and client services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients.