Do you want to be part of a team that will bring the single most impactful technology in history to every organization? Do you want to be part of how Artificial Intelligence will transform every business in the planet? In the Artificial Intelligence Marketing Team, we are looking for a passionate, strategic thinker, business savvy member to bring AI to every developer and organization.
* 7 years of technical marketing and/or product/program management experience with a proven track record of successfully leading initiatives at (global) scale.
* Excellent communication skills with experience in leading technical discussions with engineers, internally at Microsoft and externally at public forums, conferences or other media such as websites, articles and videos.
* Deep understanding of the Artificial Intelligence space.
* Ability and experience to work closely with a very senior product development team, act as their partner and be able to shape product plans with a collection of influence strategies.
* A profound sense of ownership and accountability is absolutely required alongside the ability to influence, inspire large and sometimes skeptical audiences.
* Ability to analyze and diagnose complex product and business challenges, formulate solutions, and then motivate the broader organization to pragmatic action.
* Experience leading and driving multiple complex, global projects spanning different business and disciplines with a laser sharp customer-focus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
In this role you will be working very closely with the Engineering and Research organizations to define our product strategy for Artificial Intelligence. Your mission will be to turn the amazing technology and research portfolio in the company into products that can enable any organization to embrace AI, providing strategic business intelligence and customer scenarios. You will help productize the AI innovation and bring it to market to drive awareness and perception of Microsoft's innovative approach to AI. Your portfolio will include areas such as natural language understanding, vision, speech or machine reading.
For this role of Director Product Marketing Manager, we are seeking a passionate and experienced individual who blends solid technical chops with top-notch technical marketing and business experience. The successful candidate will step into an exciting role to creatively drive adoption of our Artificial Intelligence platform and services.
Website : http://www.microsoft.com
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software, services, and hardware devices. Its Windows division offers Windows operating system; Windows Services suite of applications and Web services, including Outlook.com and SkyDrive; Surface RT and Pro devices; and PC accessories. The companys Server and Tools division provides server software, cloud-based services, and solutions; and training and certification to developers and information technology professionals, as well as builds standalone and software development lifecycle tools for software architects, developers, testers, and project managers. Its products include Windows Server operating systems, Windows Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Intune, Windows Embedded, Visual Studio, System Center products, Microsoft consulting services, and Premier product support services. The companys Online Services division offers online information and content, including Bing, Bing Ads, and MSN. Its Microsoft Business division provides software and online services, such as Microsoft Office system consisting of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Exchange, Lync, Yammer, and Microsoft Office project and office Visio; and Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, including Microsoft Dynamics ERP and Dynamics CRM, as well as Microsoft Office Web Apps and Microsoft Office 365, which are online service offerings. The companys Entertainment and Devices division offers products and services designed to entertain and connect people. Its products include Xbox entertainment platform, including Xbox 360 gaming and entertainment console, Kinect for Xbox 360, Xbox 360 video games, and Xbox 360 accessories; Xbox LIVE; Skype; and Windows Phone. The company markets and distributes its products through original equipment manufacturers, distributors, and resellers, as well as online. It has a strategic partnership with DocuSign, Inc. and Ooyala. Microsoft Corporation was founded in 1975 and is headquartered in Redmond, Washington.