Communication Service For The Deaf, Inc
The Digital Media Coordinator supports the CSD Learns Program Manager with all aspects of the video production process, ensuring the delivery of best-in-class educational and business videos. The Digital Media Coordinator applies established educational product standards and enhances video productions appropriate for use in classrooms and educational settings. The Digital Media Coordinator ensures that all video productions are fully equitable for diverse Deaf communities.
* Manages film production locations, including setup and breakdown of equipment and physical environment
* Creates film productions as videographer under the direction of the CSD Learns Program Manager
* Supports video director during filming process, ensuring that all necessary details of the shoot are attended to
* Reads and provides feedback and support on developing content during the pre-production stage
* Edits selected projects in a timely manner helping CSD Learns meet course delivery goals
* Creates and edits spot animations and titles
* Maintains knowledge of current accessibility needs and educational filmmaking processes and utilizes new technologies and processes to enhance productions
* Chooses, inventories and maintains CSD Learns videography equipment
* Prioritizes videography support needs based on strategic organizational priorities
* Supports cross-functional teams by providing digital assets from past productions under the supervision of the Program Manager. Provides materials for promotions, grant proposals, and other potential needs
* Supports departmental needs of film, editing, and broad videography
* Stores, maintains, and backs up raw footage, digital files, and works in progress
* Bachelors degree in Filmmaking, Communications, Marketing, Education or related field; or equivalent professional experience
* Two years of professional experience in educational filmmaking or a similar field
* Ability to communicate effectively using American Sign Language
CSD offers a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. For a full list of benefits and perks, please visit the career page.
Communication Service for the Deaf, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and drug free and tobacco free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Communication Service For The Deaf, Inc
Website : http://www.c-s-d.org
Founded in 1975, CSD — also known as Communication Service for the Deaf, Inc. — is a private, nonprofit, multi-national organization dedicated to creating and provisioning technologies and services that benefit the deaf and hard of hearing community. CSD has been a leading human services and technology innovator from the very beginning, and its staff knows first-hand the needs of the Deaf and hard of hearing. CSD works to fulfill this mission through a wide range of different products and services. Among them, CSD offers a comprehensive call center solution used to create a network of services for the Deaf and hard of hearing. CSD provisions its own network of relay services including Traditional Relay, CapTel, and Video Relay in both the United States and abroad. CSD also oversees equipment distribution programs, provides local community advocacy services, and is the largest provider of sign language interpretation services in the United States. Our Mission CSD’s mission is to create greater opportunities for Deaf and hard of hearing individuals to reach their full potential. Through global leadership and the development of innovative technologies, CSD provides tools conducive to a positive and fully integrated life. Our Vision Many things have changed for the Deaf and hard of hearing community since CSD’s founding in 1975, including broader acceptance for the community by society as a whole. Because of legislation such as the Americans With Disability Act, companies like CSD provision basic needs such as access to communication throughout the U.S. and the world that were once difficult, if not impossible, to come by. But there is still much work to be done in advancing the quality of services available to the Deaf and hard of hearing. In a world that is rapidly evolving through technological innovation, globalization and greater tolerance for diversity, it is our vision that the Deaf and hard of hearing community will continue to evolve and achieve higher levels of success. By demanding more of ourselves and challenging the limits of what it is commonly thought that a Deaf or hard of hearing person can accomplish; CSD will continue to help drive positive change and innovation for our community.