Specialist 3, Sales Communications
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the creative development and implementation of marketing and sales materials for the Company's products and services. Guides conceptual development of campaigns and initiatives. Collaborates with key stakeholders to create materials to market new product launches and acquisitions in support of the residential sales teams throughout the West Division. May work with or oversee outside resources. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Working closely with Division Sales & Marketing leadership. Key member of the planning team for internal events including quarterly Playbook training.
- Will serve as the XFINITY TV subject matter expert(SME) for the Sales Communications team working closely with the product team SME for business needs, strategy alignment, programming awareness and all other things XFINITY TV.
- Create Sales Advisors, Job Aids, Interactive Tools and Informational Videos to support the XFINITY TV product team.
- Lead and support events the Playbook team participates in or initiates as part of a strategy. This includes our Quarterly Sales Strategy Playbook event, our regional support and training events and our annual recognition event.
- Support other initiatives being driven by the team. This includes research, meetings, writing articles, vendor support, contact lists etc.
- Participate and support various charters and project calls lead by our PMO team here in West Division and throughout the organization.
- Work cross functionally with other communication teams within the WD and greater organization.
- Coordinates and leads the design and copywriting of marketing communication materials including direct mail, brochures, web content, sales letters, flyers, newsletters, newspaper, radio and TV advertising, and other projects.
- Maintains the Company's brand identity standards and ensures ongoing brand awareness and consistency in all creative materials.
- Works with internal resources to determine best targeting practices for various advertising tactics.
- Oversees marketing library which includes marketing plans, collateral, creatives, and promotional materials.
- Oversees work of outside vendors to assure timely and accurate project completion.
- Assists in the development and implementation of internal Marketing Communications plans. Conducts research for implementation of media plans.
- Creates media schedules and manages copy rotation.
- Monitor budget for campaigns.
- Coordinates multiple priorities while meeting simultaneous deadlines.
- Follows through to ensure that deadlines are met and deliverables meet specifications.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study-Communications / Public Relations
Years of Experience-Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to AND/OR experience in, translating technical information for various audiences
- Background in Sales (ie. Sales support, sales training, personal sales)
- Event planning experience, for events ranging from small groups to more than 500 attendees
- Experience leading and supporting large and small scale projects with strict timelines
- Availability to travel domestically-This role will require some travel. Typically 3 4 times annually.
- CSG experience is a plus
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Website : http://corporate.comcast.com
Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. The Cable Communications segment offers video, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand name. This segment also provides business services, such as cellular backhaul services to mobile network operators; Ethernet network services; and online advertising services. The Cable Networks segment operates national cable networks, which provide entertainment, news and information, and sports content; regional sports and news networks; international channels; and cable television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Broadcast Television segment operates NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, NBC and Telemundo owned local broadcast television stations, and broadcast television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Filmed Entertainment segment produces, acquires, markets, and distributes live-action and animated filmed entertainment under the Universal Pictures, Focus Features, and Illumination names. This segment also develops, produces, and licenses stage plays, as well as owns digital media properties. The Theme Parks segment operates theme parks; studios; Island of adventures; and a dining, retail, and entertainment complex. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.