Location: Renton, WA, US
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR Parts is the global provider of aftermarket parts and services to support Kenworth, Peterbilt, DAF and TRP dealers around the world. This includes 18 distribution centers globally that support 2,200 dealerships and over 1,000,000 customers. Aftermarket support includes world class customer centers that deliver industry leading uptime in conjunction with our outstanding supply chain that delivers record levels of inventory availability for dealers and customers.
PACCAR Parts is a global business with operations in many countries around the world. The ability to communicate in the native language is critical to our success. Do you speak multiple languages* Let us know!
This dynamic position will design, execute and measure high-impact marketing programs that cover the lifecycle of heavy duty and medium duty truck operation and specifically target new and used truck owner segments. Integrating and collaborating with other Marketing teams, including other PACCAR divisions, this position will focus on customer segmentation and communications strategies for lifecycle programs that drive retail and market share growth.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
* Plan, execute and measure high-impact marketing communications programs targeted to new (1st owner) and used (2nd owner and older) truck operator and maintainer market.
* Develop, manage, and maintain internal and external data sources required to drive lifecycle marketing communications programs.
* Coordinate and collaborate with other Marketing teams on the message, creative and promotions for lifecycle marketing programs.
* Develop and distribute reporting for distribution to Sr. Management and other internal and external stakeholders on the performance and impact of lifecycle market.
* Develop and manage ancillary projects and programs as they relate to lifecyle and retail marketing programs.
* Participate in marketing training events and material development as it pertains to lifecyle marketing programs and strategies.
Qualifications & Skills
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Technology or related fields required.
* Minimum 5 years working directly with lifecycle marketing and communications programs required.
* Experience in data management, CRM, and data analytics technologies required.
* Experience working in sales and marketing either at OE or dealer level.
* Basic knowledge of heavy and medium duty truck products, components and customers.
* Excellent project management and inter-personal skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, WORD, and Powerpoint as well as data analytics tools such as Tableau or Business Intelligence.
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Supply Chain Manager, Marketing Manager, Supply, Project Manager, Marketing, Operations, Technology
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. The company also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.