The Schneider Electric industrial software business and AVEVA have merged to trade as AVEVA Group plc, a UK listed company. The Schneider Electric and Life is On trademarks are owned by Schneider Electric and are being licensed to AVEVA by Schneider Electric.
Schneider Electric Softwares merger with Aveva creates an innovative and trusted provider of software and services that improve productivity and profitability for production, manufacturing and infrastructure industries. Our software solutions allow customers to deliver sustainable performance with flexibility and agility to address evolving market requirements. Over 4,400 employees thrive in more than 30 countries.
WHAT DO YOU GET TO DO IN THIS POSITION?
As a portfolio marketing manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our Metals, Mining & Minerals (MMM) positioning is consistent and correct across the portfolio. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for the MMM portfolio and the customer value it delivers. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the incorporating the messaging and marketing for new product launches. We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our companys digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. A successful candidate will have an extensive background in marketing to the MMM industry.
* Together with the product and industry teams, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our MMM portfolio and benefits.
* Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, etc.) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
* Use SEO strategies and tactics including the use of keywords to drive organic traffic to our digital content and creating inbound links, as well as monitoring how to improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions.
* Speak and present both internally and externally (customers, prospects, analysts, press/media, etc.) to promote the story of our product.
* Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
* Develop 12 resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
* Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
* Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content thats aligned with their needs and interests.
* Collaborate with designers, product marketers, industry marketing, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
* Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF:
* BA/BS Degree or equivalent working experience.
* Domain experience in MMM.
* Understanding of all aspects of the B2B marketing mix (digital focused) and the concept of marketing automation/measurement including lead nurturing.
* Ability to develop content based on market and customer needs based targeting decision maker plus influencer level. Aligning content to the buyers journey, identifying clear call-to-action and conversion points, ensuring an omni channel user experience.
* Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in content management systems. You will be expected to conceptualize website pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
* Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
* Ability to work with SEO/SEM/Social Media experts .
* Past experience building audiences online.
* Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the portfolio to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
LET US LEARN ABOUT YOU! APPLY TODAY.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of AVEVA to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: AVEVA does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
AVEVA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
From 1836 to today, Schneider Electric has transformed itself into the global specialist in energy management. Starting from its roots in the iron and steel industry, heavy machinery, and ship building, it moved into electricity and automation management. After 170 years of history, Schneider Electric has become today the solution provider that will help you make the most of your energy. Discover its transformation below.