Work closely with the management team to establish strategic marketing plan the Marketing and Communications Manager will implement strategic and tactical communication plans designed to capitalize on the market opportunities and generate demand.
- Work closely with the management team to generate creative, multi-channel marketing automation campaigns that will build brand awareness and generate qualified sales leads.
- Work closely with the management team to build Customer Relationship Management processes.
- Management of tradeshows and events, logistics, booth, product display, shipping, and presentations;
- Lead the creation and updating of all marketing collateral, company website (SEO/SEM/PPC) and sales support tools.
- Development of ad campaigns for print and web; Recommend and source new areas for advertising and media placement;
- Work with Product Managers and Sales Team to produce and execute PR and social media campaigns;
- Execute integrated online/offline marketing campaigns, advertising, PR, manage contact with media and industry associations, tradeshows and other campaigns to generate demand.
- Monitor Advertising and earned media response; Monitor PR, Social media and marketing lead generation campaigns.
- Managing marketing literature library. Inventory management of marketing material and supplies, maintain sufficient stock of marketing materials; Establishing and maintaining rapport with external printers and suppliers, getting quotes and ordering printed Marketing Material.
- Manage the design, creation and maintenance (updating) of Product Brochures, Advertisements, Posters and Newsletters, Web banners, animations, corporate and product presentations & videos;
- Maintain knowledge of marketing trends and best practices
- Establish marketing budget and operate within its restraints
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in business, MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a marketing position with experience in the International Market;
- Previous experience in a similar role in Satellite Communications is preferred
- Strong knowledge of the market and its players, knowledge of customer needs and product placement
- Strong knowledge of marketing strategies and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication (technical writing)
- Expert Web user; advanced user of MS Office Suite
- Strong command of English, spoken and written; additional languages an asset.
- Able to travel.
- Complete marketing tradeshow plan for fiscal year working with the Global Sales and PLMs to determine appropriate shows.
- Create content strategy for fiscal year working with PLMs and Global Sales
- Website updates, SEO improvement, Relaunch Google AdWords campaigns; make keywords match marketing themes
- On-going supervision and training of the Marketing Communications Assistant
- Campaign results analysis.
- Identify areas of process improvement.
Make your future at Advantech Wireless, we are more than a global company filled with innovative technology, it is the belief that the future of leading-edge communication lies with us, and in every situation one should be able to connect to the world.
To apply, please send your CV to ************************** indicating the job title in the subject line.
We thank all those who apply but only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Advantech Wireless is an equal opportunity employer.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : http://www.advantechwireless.com
Advantech Wireless, an ISO 9001: 2008 certified corporation, is the leading-edge wireless broadband communications solution provider since 1988. Advantech Wireless designs, manufactures and deploys networking for broadband connectivity, broadcast solutions, video contribution and distribution, mobile 2G, 3G, LTE backhaul and DTH & DTT video distribution, using satellite and terrestrial wireless communications. Our products include: Next Generation VSAT Hubs and Terminals, World-leading GaN technology High Power Amplifiers, SSPAs, Block-Up Converters (SSPB), Frequency Converters, Satellite SCPC Modems , Fixed and Deployable Antennas, Antenna Controllers, Terrestrial Microwave Radios, Routers and Ruggedized Products.