Momentum Advertising’s, client is currently looking to train a Marketing Manager Trainee to help oversee their Northern California locations and help with their expansion goals for the upcoming year. Our client offers full training, so the Marketing Manager Trainee has an even higher chance to succeed and grow within our program.
The successful Marketing Manager Trainee will be responsible for the set up and execution of marketing campaigns throughout our Northern California areas with our firms huge wholesale clients. They are looking for a qualified individual to train to manage campaigns for their clients in the telecommunications and electronics industries, and are looking to double in size by the end of the year.
Interact face-to-face with consumers at field marketing campaigns to promote products, provide excellent customer service, and facilitate client acquisition.
• Develop marketing campaigns and strategies
• Manage implementation of product launches
• Rigorous leadership training
• In-store promotional advertising
Our Client Offers:
• Upbeat work environment
• Opportunity for advancement
• Opportunity for travel
• Monthly bonuses
• All-expense paid conferences
• Study or experience in marketing, advertising, public relations, business management, advertising, and related fields an asset.
• Confidence in your ability to be successful.
• Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
• Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
• Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
• Above average customer service skills.
• A strong work ethic
• Self-starter and self-motivated.
• Reliable transportation
All training for the following areas will be provided upon hire:
• Customer Service