As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. We deliver best-of-breed IT solutions from the world's top technology innovators, including Checkpoint, Cisco, Citrix, DellEMC, F5, FireEye, HDS, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, Palo Alto, VMware, and many more. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will help build, test, maintain, and analyze Sirius’ marketing automation programs, with the goal of improving performance and driving revenue. This position will play a proactive role working in close collaboration with our solutions marketing teams developing omnichannel programs and campaigns.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the co-management and day‐to‐day operation of marketing technology and automation systems, including Pardot, Splash, and Wistia
• Continued learning and training in marketing automation tools and best practices
• Document existing processes and implement improvements to enhance marketing productivity
• Build and execute Pardot campaigns
• Collaborate with solution marketing team to determine goals, target segments, campaign flows, creative, and metric requirements for each campaign
• Provide technical consultations to improve campaign effectiveness
Calendar and alignment
• Assist with air traffic control for all channels (email, event, print, social, web, ads), program/campaign calendar, and digital content database
• Assist with corporate and solutions marketing team alignment to ensure messaging and creative consistency throughout the customer journey
• Manage and build emails, landing pages, templates, forms, and reports.
• Develop A/B tests for emails and landing pages, layouts, graphics, subject lines, etc.
• Develop and execute customer segmentation strategy based on profile data (i.e. engagement, preferences, geo, etc.) to deliver targeted messaging and ensure maximum marketing efficiency
• Tailor campaign and program messages for targeted audiences across specific market segments, industries and roles
• Develop and manage subscription management center
• Monitor and report on the performance of various marketing channels and campaigns
• Analyze marketing data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
• Help define and educate cross-functional team members on automation’s impact on retention and KPIs
• Develop and implement data quality and enrichment programs
• Provide support of CRM and marketing automation system data quality efforts by monitoring and processing contact updates, returned mail, email bounce backs and contact subscription preferences
• Ensure adherence to all data privacy regulations (e.g. CAN-SPAM, GDPR, etc.)
• Support digital marketing specialist periodically with social media software (Oktopost) and social channels: LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
• All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
• Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
Basic Qualifications -
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field
• At least 5 (five) years Marketing experience, to include the following (experience in each area may be concurrent):
o 3+ years experience in B2B marketing
o 2+ years experience in Pardot marketing automation
o 2+ years experience in CRM
• Experience leveraging multiple marketing channels such as email, web, live/virtual events in an integrated program
• Experience creating, repurposing and managing content.
Other Position Requirements
• Demonstrated Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word knowledge
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills and ability to apply creative thinking
• Leadership skills – demonstrated ability to lead without direct authority
• Detail-oriented with proven organizational and project management skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Capacity to work well across multiple functional areas
• Photoshop experience
• Experience working with vendors, agencies, and other third-party providers
• Experience with Google Analytics and other tools for analyzing web activity
• Social media management experience
• Marketing calendar management experience
• Content and asset management experience
• Pardot certification
• Salesforce CRM experience
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position.