Voith Paper Ltd
For more than 150 years, Voiths technologies have been inspiring customers, business partners and employees
around the world. Sustainable management is an important part of our history and is always reflected in our thoughts
For the Voith Holding, Communications department, we are looking for:
Market Communications and Creative Services Manager
Strengthen the awareness of brand, products and services of Voith in the North American region (U.S., Canada and Mexico) through product and market communications and design. Manage the marketing communications (MarCom) and creative needs of the regional operating units by advising, planning, developing, designing and executing all respective creative, market communications, advertising, collateral, etc. Align regional activities with the Global MarCom strategy and objectives.
* Lead marketing communication activities for Voith Digital Solutions and Voith Paper, working closely with leadership, sales teams, subject matter experts and communication team to ensure business unit objectives and MarCom tactics are fully aligned.
* Plan, coordinate, develop and execute integrated corporate and product/service market communications programs that are supported by a wide range of tactics including advertising, sales literature and presentations, public relations, social media, video, landing pages, digital media, trade conferences, etc.
* Design marketing materials to support the integrated communications program.
* Develop relevant regional key messages that are consistent with Global MarCom and keep messaging platforms up to date. Work closely with the Public Relations and Tradeshow/Events and Communications Coordinator.
* Create relevant, compelling and audience-focused content that is in-line with Global MarCom strategy and regional operating unit business strategy; responsible for consistent content integration across all channels and formats.
* Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs.
* Provide strategic counsel to management teams and operating units to build the Voith name and image, while ensuring the consistent use of brand standards.
Professional Experience and Education:
* At least 6-8 years working experience in advertising, graphic design, marketing and corporate communications within a global company or global digital agency (BtoB a plus).
* Knowledge of paper industry and/or Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) a plus.
* Bachelors degree in marketing, design or communications.
* Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive and integrated marketing communications and have a portfolio of examples as proof of experience.
* Solid writing and editing skills a must.
* Ability to manage multiple projects, organize and plan with continual follow-up until completion.
* A strong team player in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing demands and conditions.
* Detail oriented, proactive and self-managed.
* Strong work ethic and takes ownership of projects - delivered on time, every time.
* Strong presentation skills with the ability to influence and communicate effectively to a wide range of stakeholder audiences.
* Expert knowledge of graphic design processes and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
* Video production experience in Adobe Premiere a plus.
* Some travel required.
Why join Voith? Qualified, motivated and loyal employees are the engine for our innovative capability and competitiveness. The willingness to think ahead and an enthusiasm for technology is what all Voithians have in common. For our Group Division Voith Holding we search for employees that are respectful team players and as diverse as our markets. Use your chance - at Voith.
Voith GmbH is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA compliant Federal Contractor and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Sounds like you? and become a Voithian! If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page. For further questions please contact:
Please apply on Voith Career Website and below is the link to apply:
Nearest Major Market: York PA
Nearest Secondary Market: Lancaster
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Voith Paper Ltd