Golder Associates Inc.
Marketing Merchandise and Conference Manager
Location US-Atlanta, GA
Posted Date 11 hours ago(2/12/2018 9:57 AM)
JOB ID: 2017-13505
AREA OF INTEREST: EN - Marketing
JOB TYPE: Full Time
# OF POSITIONS: 1
EDUCATION (MINIMUM): Diploma
EXPERIENCE (YEARS): 2
Marketing Events and Merchandise Coordinator, North America
Golder is a respected employee-owned global company specializing in consulting, design, and construction services for the earth, environment, and energy. We are looking for a detail-oriented marketing professional to support our growth of professional services. Based in our Atlanta office and reporting to the North American Marketing Leader, the Marketing Events and Merchandise Coordinator will work with marketing and operational staff across the US and Canada to coordinate tradeshow events and equipment, interface with our branded merchandise vendors to maintain inventory of online stores, and facilitate the processing of related expenses.
* Assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of conferences and tradeshows in collaboration with consultants and other marketing colleagues.
* Follow up with internal staff to consolidate feedback, prepare highlights, document improvement suggestions, and track return on investment.
* Work with internal staff and external vendors to coordinate the scheduling and shipment of booth equipment, banner stands, printed materials, and other related equipment used for tradeshows and conferences.
* Communicates with internal and external customers to ensure awareness of all event information.
* Plans transportation needs, books restaurants, and makes arrangements for social activities necessary to accommodate the event schedules and needs.
* Work with merchandise vendors to maintain inventory of online stores for branded and promotional items, including adding new products and coordinating special orders.
* Collaborate with vendors and creative team to ensure compliance with branding standards for promotional and branded items.
* Work with accounting to create purchase orders, coordinate forms of payment, and assign internal charge codes to incoming invoices.
* Manage corporate credit card used for conferences and tradeshows including gathering documentation for submittal to accounting.
* Assist the North American Marketing Leader with other duties and assignments as required.
* Manages spending of each event according to individual budget and year end targets. Tracks allocated costs and documents total event spend.
* A diploma or degree in marketing, communications, or a related discipline.
* Minimum of 2 - 4 years of related marketing experience working in a fast-paced, results orientated environment preferably within a professional engineering or sciences services firm.
* Excellent written and verbal English skills is a must.
* Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage/coordinate simultaneous projects, and successfully prioritizes multiple tasks with good judgment and a high sense of urgency.
* Must have a flexible schedule to work across multiple time zones and respond to queries and last minute request.
Experience coordinating conferences and tradeshows is desirable.
Must be able to meet tight deadlines, multi-task and work well under pressure.
Strong team player, self-motivated, proactive thinker, flexible and adaptable.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Ability to travel associated for internal training and occasional on-site event coordination.
Golder Associates Statement
Golder Associates Inc. is a drug free employer and undertakes drug and alcohol testing as allowed by law and pursuant to its Drug Free Workplace Policy. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Golder Associates Inc.
Website : http://www.golder.com/
Golder is focused squarely on the future. We believe the coming years will be a time when our 8,000 people will make a vital contribution to the world's economy, environment and communities. Still, our origins five decades ago and evolution since then have made us the company we are today. The Golder culture is built around technical excellence, commitment to our clients, employee ownership and the ability to provide our people with challenging careers.