As the Marketing Manager for Global Customer Engagement, your focus will be on driving engagement in our product to ensure farmer customers see value in our tools and ultimately upgrade and are retained.
You will work with cross-functional partners to deliver a strategic, global customer engagement plan, and will be accountable for managing and executing that plan to drive key business results. You will:
* Refine understanding of customer analytics and engagement in our software and build our overall strategy
* Use data-driven engagement and retention metrics to create and manage campaigns in our marketing automation systems for in-app engagement, retention and upgrade
* Autonomously manage end-to-end campaigns including plan, messaging strategy and execution.
* Manage day-to-day work of partner agency to support planning and creative
* Identify and manage key customer segments and understand metrics, KPIs and targeted messages associated with each group
* Have a deep understanding of the customer, with strong cross-functional connectivity to our market and customer insights team
* Implement A/B testing to measure what resonates and drives engagement most with our segmented users.
* Own key projects in partnership with the Customer Support and Product Management teams to ensure we're driving engagement throughout all customer touchpoints
* Identify systems and processes to support field engagement activities
* Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business or related discipline.
* 6 or more years relevant experience in a marketing or communications role
* Experience in marketing, growth or driving customer engagement in software.
* Experience using email, push and in-product (web, app) marketing platforms, e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Braze (Appboy) or comparable tools
* Solid experience in customer analytics or working with data analytics and market insights cross-functional partners.
* Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects in a dynamic and fast paced work environment.
* Experience working cross-functionally across different organizations
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Project leadership experience.
* Solid understating of agriculture industry.
* Ability to work with a cross-functional team, respecting expertise in different marketing disciplines to develop an effective and coordinated strategy that delivers positive results.
* Master's Degree a plus.
What We Offer:
Our teams are composed of industry experts, top scientists, and talented engineers. The environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
We provide competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
* Superb medical, dental, vision, life, disability benefits, and a 401k matching program
* A stocked kitchen with a large assortment of snacks & drinks to get you through the day
* Encouragement to get out of the office and into the field with agents and farmers to see first-hand how our products are being used
* We take part and offer various workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, tech-talks, and hackathons to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
* Inspire one another
* Innovate in all we do
* Leave a mark on the world
* Find the possible in the impossible
* Be direct and transparent
Learn more about our team and our mission:
The Climate Corporation - The Technology Behind Making A Difference
****or visit ****