We are currently seeking a Digital PR Intern to work a minimum of 20 hours a week in our Irvine office.
The candidate would provide public relations and social media support to internal marketing team.
What You’ll Do
· Research digital influencers, as well as competitors, to assist with the development of communications strategies
· Write and build content for various social media channels (social posts, ads, blog, infographics)
· Tracking and tagging media and social coverage
· Assist in PR events/initiatives planning and execution
· Help draft basic public relations materials including news releases, media alerts, fact sheets and other materials as directed
Education and Qualifications