Arcadis is searching for a Marketing & Proposal Specialist, with at least 2 years experience, to join our Water Business Line team in White Plains, NY.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join our team locally with support from one of the best-qualified full-service water consulting firms in the country. The Marketing & Proposal Specialist, with the support of a strong internationally recognized staff, will utilize their expertise and knowledge of the full pursuit process, from positioning and capture planning through post-proposal submittal debriefing, in supporting the client management / business development team to successfully win projects. Their primary focus is the planning, scheduling, development, and finalization of responses to client requests for qualification, proposals, bids, and presentations that result in contract and/or project awards.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Collaborates with Marketing and Proposal Specialists, Regional Directors, Area Leaders, Principal-in-Charge (PICs), assigned Pursuit Managers, and Project Managers (PMs) to assist with proposal preparation and production.
* Participates in capture planning/win strategy development with key role of identifying proposal needs (e.g. resources, materials, information, expertise, etc.) and in developing and carrying out win strategy tactics.
* Plans and conducts research of internal capabilities and resources to meet opportunity specific requirements, collects information/materials and works with capture/proposal teams to develop new or tailored information/materials.
* Serves as lead proposal manager or proposal support resource to accomplish the following:
* Review and interpret RFPs
* Develop proposal management plans
* Develop/manage/respond to data calls
* Develop kickoff and other meeting agendas
* Coordinate proposal team activities and meetings
* Develop/drive schedules
* Facilitate quality reviews
* Drive RFP compliance/requirements
* Meet proposal production and delivery deadlines
* Writes new text and/or tailors existing materials, which may include interviewing staff/technical experts, incorporating win strategy/capture plan information into text, meeting RFP requirements, and providing the most competitive RFP responses.
* Assists Marketing and Proposal Specialist with planning, reporting, research, client/PIC communication.
* Provides clear, concise written and verbal instructions and directions for proposal team action items and follows up on progress.
* Develops proposal specific templates and data call requests.
* Works with graphic design and other proposal team members to communicate requirements, needs, and product expectations.
* Coordinates with Marketing and Proposal Specialists for resources/support, expertise and workload balancing.
* Performs a variety of data and knowledge management activities, such as updating, organizing, cataloging and storing information for current and future proposal/marketing needs.
* Supports business development pipeline information collection, updating and report preparation.
* Supports other client development efforts (such as conferences and events, client presentations and award submittals), as needed.
* 2 years of A/E/C industry experience as a marketing, proposal or business development specialist.
* Bachelor's degree in English, communications, journalism, marketing, business administration, engineering, science or architecture or a related field is required (or equivalent professional experience).
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and professional demeanor speaks clearly and concisely, listens and gets clarification in one-on-one and group situations.
* Experience developing and writing proposals; thorough understanding of the RFP and proposal-development processes.
* Writing and editing skills.
* Experience in persuasive writing and developing features, advantages and benefits.
* Able to work flexible schedule (e.g., extra hours to meet deadlines, etc.) and able to shift priorities frequently while maintaining attention to detail, meet deadlines, and achieve high quality standards.
* Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills; must be able to work and communicate effectively with diverse internal staff (technical, operations, client development, marketing/communications) and teaming partners and give clear, concise directions; able to understand and organize large volumes of information.
* Highly skilled in the Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Suite
Required Driving StatementThis position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
Background/Drug Screen StatementArcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Employer StatementWe are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Why Choose ArcadisArcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles.
Work alongside the industry s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results. We are Arcadis: 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth and its people in a safe and balanced way.
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
About This Business LineWater, perhaps the world s most critical resource, can both sustain and destroy. As a global top five player in water services, we focus on the entire water cycle from source to tap and back again while also managing rivers and coastal zones, urban and rural water, and issues related to climate change and rising sea levels. Join our specialist teams of engineers, scientists and consultants and be uniquely positioned to provide safe and secure water technology that is built to withstand and support the demands of a rapidly changing world.
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Website : http://www.arcadis-us.com
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe.