Were bold thinkers who propel the new and next in education.
Convergians are bold, indispensable partners for client growth, trail-blazing catalysts for how people engage in digital experiences and data-fluent engineers at the forefront of every #edtech trend. We are digital experts in EDU marketing, employing sharp perception and digital dexterity to carve a clear path to ROI that keeps our clients way ahead of the curve.
We are looking for intelligent and motivated candidates in the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City area. The Content Marketing Associate role is responsible for researching, creating and distributing content that speaks to our target audience across all inbound channels, including our companys blog, website and social media sites. You will research and develop ideas relating to our conference, events, positioning on specific industry lists and brand/public relations noise.
* Independently research, produce and publish blog posts, press releases and resources that support our content calendar to achieve quarterly marketing goals.
* Design weekly newsletter and promotional emails that engage higher education marketers and maximize their experience with the Converge brand.
* Manage social media calendar to promote/curate content and engage our target audience across all relevant channels.
* Collaborate with Digital Design Intern to produce creative assets and visual content to support the Converge website, blog, email marketing, digital campaigns and other efforts.
* Assist with logistics for events, CRM and website updates, marketing projects and other related administrative duties as assigned.
* Monitor, track and report key success metrics for email and social media engagement through HubSpot and Google Analytics to Director of Marketing on a weekly basis.
* Special projects as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
* Bachelors degree in communications, journalism, marketing or business preferred with 1-2 years related work experience.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skillswere looking for a wordsmith!
* An eye for design, visual layout and creative prowessall added advantages.
* Basic knowledge of HTML, WordPress, HubSpot, Adobe Creative Suite and other content management, marketing automation and creative tools a plus.
* Experience with blogging, active on/passionate about social media and interested in learning more about the education industry and digital marketing
* Demonstrated and strong organizational skills.
* Strong customer service skills and ability to communicate with a broad range of people.
* Strong computer skills and saviness with technology helps.
CHARACTERISTICS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Passion for the customer.
* Strong relationship management.
* Superior communication skills.
* Organized with sharp attention to detail.
* Robust project management skills.
* High energy and likes to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Agile, adaptable and positive.
* Confident in his or her ability to deliver beyond expectations.
* Tenacious, action and results-oriented.
* A curious individual who embraces technology.
* A positive can-do attitude that motivates and inspire others.
* Competitive salary and professional development planning.
* Medical and dental coverage.
* 401(k) investment option.
* Paid holidays (including the week off between Christmas and New Years!).
* Volunteer Time Off.
* Wellness plan.
* Opportunities to attend industry conferences for continued education and professional development.
* A carefully-crafted culture that values leadership at all levels, new and next ideas, and client relationships with amazing results.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?