0.00 - $23.08 /Hour
Senior Marketing Specialist
The Product Marketing team is responsible for the marketing and promotion of products/solutions to drive market share, program growth and customer retention. Team members work closely with product/solution owners to develop and execute strategic marketing plans and programs to meet business objectives.
As a product marketing team member you will assist in developing and scaling TelePharm’s marketing efforts. The position is primarily focused on crafting written messages for use in external communications. You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the “voice of TelePharm” through writing across all mediums
- Writing clear messages for website and marketing documents (online & print)
- Creating articles, blog posts, social posts, paid ads, and other inbound content
- Building the community through social media and other inbound marketing initiatives
- Coordinating regional PR and earned media activities
- Creating customer success stories and testimonials
This is a great opportunity to work in an environment where you’ll be able to maximize your career development. Additionally, the Product Marketing Senior Specialist will:
- Support the development of marketing materials and content creation, including learning the business and working with internal and external teams to create print and digital content, implement other marketing tactics, and manage project deliverables and deadlines.
- Work closely with business team members to correct visual and grammatical content in PowerPoint presentations and other materials.
- Write short informational articles for internal and external electronic newsletters. Manage logistical submissions and proofing process.
- Support inventory management and coordinate fulfillment via a third-party vendor for existing printed marketing materials
BA/BS (Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or related discipline)
Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
Exceptional written communication skills, bonus points for someone with a background in journalism or writing
Experience in a communications, marketing, or similar role
Strong copywriting skills
Interest in all aspects of marketing and communications
Hunger to take on new tasks and grow your experience
Ability to consistently to see a task from idea through execution
Pay Rate: $23.08/hr.
Max Bill Rate: $32.77
Desired Start Date: 2/19/18
Estimated Duration (in months): 12
Total Weekly Hours: 40
Shift: Between 8:00am – 5:00pm. Specific hours TBD.
Website : http://www.tailoredmanagement.com
At last, the staffing solution that fits. Tailored Management creates partnerships that take your needs personally. We leverage professional connections that center on people in a way that compels accountability and delivers unmatched results. With one voice, one message, one point of contact, Tailored Management is able to deliver results across the country. With this consolidated approach and our CENTRAL RECRUITING HUB we are able to maintain consistent success throughout the nation for all of your open positions. Take a moment and view our service offerings, READ OUR TESTIMONIALS and REVIEW OUR JOB OPENINGS. It will become clear why so many candidates and clients turn to Tailored Management for their staffing needs. If you’re ready to take your hiring practices to the next level feel free to request additional information on staffing and more.