Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced executive programs manager to build and manage highly visible global executive programs. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in AWS, a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a global leader in Cloud Computing.
In this role you will build and execute the strategy for global executive programs targeting executive decision makers. You will work closely with enterprise marketing, enterprise strategy teams, global field marketing teams and sales building a playbook for scalable, repeatable executive programs. The goal of these programs is to gain mindshare and build deeper relationships with these key decision makers throughout the different phases of their customer journey. You will utilize exceptional program management skills to manage and communicate on all global executive programs, ensuring all stakeholders are working together to deliver a high-quality experience.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of building and executing high-impact executive programs and have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills. ** For more information on AWS, please visit http://aws.amazon.com
• Build a repeatable and scalable framework for high touch executive programs for consumption by the global field marketing organization.
• Partner with regions to pilot new executive programs from planning to execution.
• Identify how these programs can be the foundation to create regional executive ambassador programs beyond the initial in-person event.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders (product marketing, enterprise strategy) to integrate these executive programs into the overall enterprise strategy
• Ensure these executive programs are a cornerstone to communicate to our executive community and are part of an overall cohesive executive engagement strategy.
• Ensure that these programs are complimentary to corporate executive programs such as the CIO Advisory Council, CISO and Customer Advisory Board
• Evaluate, measure and report on strategic effectiveness and ROI for overall program efforts
• Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require both strategic thinking as well as high-speed tactical executives
• Travel required
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • 7-10 years of relevant experience in enterprise or executive programs.
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or relevant field of study.
• Demonstrated success in event management, program management and project management.
• Ability to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously.
• Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services strongly preferred.
• A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results at a global level.
• Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
• Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
• Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
• Proven knowledge of industry tools, such as SalesForce and HTML.
Website : http://www.amazon.com/
Amazon, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon in 1995, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfillment and customer service centers. Today, Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain and United Kingdom and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.