The Sales Executive / Inside Sales position will be responsible for new sales through prospecting, leads generation and networking. The candidates will be responsible for prospecting, leads generation, leads validation, converting leads, and validating account potential for growth strategy for accounts. Candidates must have experience in presenting compelling and winning value propositions to prospective clients. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills and understanding of sales processes, especially software services sales - selling services unlike selling products, essentially focusing on selling capability, process and custom solutions that meet the customer needs.
Study the target market, create target list, identify prospects and validate leads.
Make contact with prospects; cold-call and identify decision makers within targeted areas to begin sales process; own and manage the inside sales cycle.
Understand our company’s capabilities, services, and market offerings, and present them to prospective customers.
Identify potential requirements and additional leads within an account. Create the organization structure.
Accompany outside sales team member, sales head, business heads or specialists in presentations and meetings with potential clients or clients recently converted by the candidate
Engage prospects in talking to them about services that include online (teaching and learning) product development, application design and development, content conversion, enterprise architecture, curriculum design, editorial services, and Software and Content QA services.
Work closely with outside sales team members to drive account strategy to a point where it gets fully handed over.
Create pipeline of leads, manage funnel, engage in presales, and identify new prospects.
Provide regular updates and reporting on accounts, opportunities, issues, and forecasts using SalesForce.
Collaborate with Marketing and leverage platforms like Pardot
Manage campaigns, outreach, communications, and track and monitor effectiveness
· Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field preferred.
· Excellent communication skills and understanding of sales and inside sales processes, especially software services sales
· Excellent analytical skills and consultative selling ability
· Highly motivated with excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
· Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills, self-directed and able to handle multiple priorities with demanding timeframes.
· Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a high-quality results-driven, team oriented environment.
· Willingness and ability to work flexible hours and travel (occasionally for conferences and client meetings)
· Proficient in modern business tools, sales CRMs, communication tools, mobile tools, presentation tools