Beazer Homes USA, Inc.
Monitor online conversations and immediately respond to, acknowledge, and work toward finding the appropriate resolution while working with internal partners, with a focus of being empathetic, reliable, and personable. Provide excellent customer service, while working to find solutions to escalated situations. Demonstrate ownership of assigned cases in order to assure that the situation finds complete resolution, including completed repairs, customer satisfaction, and internal partner follow-through. The position will also work with local team of Customer Service representatives on non-escalated/social media cases as well and should be a model contributor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Monitor Social Media regarding Beazer Homes with a focus on homeowners, and immediately respond, acknowledge, and work toward finding a resolution while working together with internal partners.
* Engage customers with online properties including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google , Instagram, & others, including online review platforms.
* Collaborate with Social Media Manager in establishing and maintaining a consistent writing style and voice across all communications.
* Respond to all incoming homeowner calls/emails in a timely and thorough manner.
* Work to resolve escalated issues as a liaison between the homeowner and the local division, while cultivating relationships with employees in the field to ensure that escalated issues are resolved in timely and thorough manner.
* Develops and maintains strategic relationships with Field personnel and Division management teams up to and including the Division Presidents.
* Works directly with New Home Contact Center Manager and other Contact Center associates, including some shared job duties as part of a team.
* Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
* Knowledge of and passion for the homebuilding industry.
* 1-3 years in customer-centric industry, preferably with experience providing customer support via social media.
login or upload resume to view
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Beazer Homes USA, Inc.
Website : http://www.beazer.com