Marketing Campaign Manager','0064068_P0221844','!*!Title: Marketing Campaign Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
We are NCR, a global tech company—and we run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware and portfolio of services, we make more than 500 million transactions possible every day. Not only are we the leader in the markets and technology segments we serve…
We serve the most exciting and dynamic customers in the world. And…we put them at the center of everything we do. Our mission in life is to enable our customers to exceed their goals – from customer satisfaction, to revenue growth, to operational excellence, to profit growth – our solutions cover all of these.
By continually learning about—and pioneering—how the world interacts and transacts, we’re helping companies not only reach their goals, but also change the way all of us shop, eat, travel, bank and connect. Together, we are shaping the future.
Reporting to the Sr Global Events Manager, the role includes management of medium to large tradeshow events and roadshows in NAMER and globally.
Position Summary and Responsibilities: We’re looking for a dynamic marketer with a passion for sports, our Atlanta-based community, brand activation, demand generation and driving unique customer interactions.
Through a mix of events, digital marketing, social media, alliance marketing and more, you will be responsible for weaving together a cohesive strategy and approach for maximizing our Atlanta-based sports marketing investments and assets. You’ll be working with a cross-functional team focused on increasing customer engagement, building new relationships with prospects, driving NCR brand awareness and recognition and employee engagement.
We are looking for that rare person who can think outside-the-box, focus big picture and lead the charge, as well as dig into the details and lead cross-functional teams to execute against plans. This role isn’t about following a plan already in place. It’s about creating something new and engaging that drives tremendous value for NCR, our community and our customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Manage our existing day-to-day relationships with our sports-related alliance partners
· Work collaboratively with marketing and sales teams to develop integrated marketing plans and strategy using our sports marketing assets to acquire and retain customers
· Plan and execute multi-channel marketing programs that promote the NCR brand and its solutions via digital marketing, social media, events, promotions and community activities
· Proactively identify and map out all seasonal brand activation and demand creation activities to fully leverage our sales and visibility opportunities available
· Test and execute new ideas and customer engagement activities
· Project manage the implementation, tracking and measurement from beginning to end of our sports-marketing related programs ensuring they meet the target objectives
· Deliver regular reports to senior management of campaign results, including analysis and evaluation of KPIs and ROI
· Collaborate with field marketing teams to create, distribute and communicate our sports-related programs and activities to sales teams
· Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations or related field.
· Experienced campaign marketing professional who excels in innovative thinking, strategic marketing planning and impeccable execution.
· Industry experience preferred in sports and entertainment and/or B2B software
· Excellent project management skills
· Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and market conditions.
· Strong relationship development and negotiating skills; able to earn respect and trust among internal and external business partners and team members
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
','Marketing','North America-United States-Georgia-Atlanta','','Full-time','','Marketing Campaign Manager
Website : http://www.ncr.com/
At NCR, we make the everyday easier. We do this by listening to our customers, keeping their best interests in mind, and always working to make interacting with your business an exceptional experience. Read on to learn more about the people who lead our team, our company by the numbers, and how we’ve become the world leader in consumer transaction technologies.