San Francisco, CA, United States
Marketing, Pr, Retail
Marketing Coordinator, Communications Strategy & Planning','MAR02529','!*!Job Overview:
The Retention Marketing Team is responsible for driving global online sales via the owned digital marketing channels such as email, site, mobile (sms/push) by planning communications cadence, determining and optimizing targeting, segmentation, and execution of marketing communication and offers to macys.com consumers. The successful candidate will assist in developing strategies to foster, increase and maintain customer engagement with Macy’s across digital retention channels and help in optimizing business processes to maximize efficiencies. The candidate will be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction, capable of dealing with ambiguity, and comfortable working with cross-functional teams and management. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Assist in compiling, organizing and assessing campaign performance data for owned digital channels such as email, website, mobile, etc.
• Work closely with cross-functional team members to help manage and optimize planning process and milestones.
• Assist in developing a standardized request process and dashboard for digital retention tactics.
• Assist in management of digital retention tactic calendar through creation and updates.
• Partner with CRM team members to optimize campaign execution process.
• Attend meetings with cross-functional teams and provide detailed recaps.
• Assist in providing campaign response metrics, post-performance insights, and event KPIs.
• Communicate with internal teams to manage status on daily campaign operations.
• Additional responsibilities and projects as assigned.
• Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• Within this position the individual will participate in the decision-making process.
• BA/BS college degree is required; concentration in Marketing a plus.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in digital and/or omnichannel marketing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to read, write, and interpret business and technical documents.
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• High attention to detail, ensuring high quality campaign execution assurance.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with various deadlines simultaneously.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
• Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
• May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
• Understanding of email, Internet, mobile, and direct marketing methods.
• Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines in a cross-functional, team-based environment.
• Proven analytical abilities are a must.
• Quick at learning new software tools.
• Familiarity with data types and metadata.
• Must have demonstrable computer skills and aptitude for technology, including proficiency with Microsoft Office software
• Self-starter with strong organization and prioritization skills.
This position is a standard full-time role and during select times individual will be asked to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.','','United States-California-San Francisco','Marketing Analytics and Operations','Marketing Coordinator, Communications Strategy & Planning
Website : http://www.macys.com
Macy’s, Inc. is one of the nation’s premier retailers, with fiscal 2012 sales of $27.7 billion. The company operates the Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s brands with about 840 department stores in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Guam and Puerto Rico, and the macys.com and bloomingdales.com websites. The company also operates 13 Bloomingdale’s Outlet stores.