Seeking an energetic and highly motivated Demand Generation Specialist to head up all marketing automation efforts, lead generation initiatives, email marketing, event marketing, and database marketing for Fattmerchant. The perfect candidate will track and report back on campaign metrics, funnel metrics, and revenue metrics. This role is highly collaborative and requires project and resource management alongside fast-paced team of marketers.
* Works closely with the CRM, automation tools (Hubspot) and creative assets to develop email communication strategy and execution points
* Creates automated, multi-touch, targeted customer lifecycle digital marketing programs
* Composes email copy for all email campaigns
* Serves as project manager to establish key metrics, create review cycle, and drive campaign execution
* Pulls campaign lists (inside the CRM/MAP/or via 3rd party apps) and performs quality assurance checks against the data
* Makes recommendations around possible customer/prospect segments to target
* Establishes performance metrics across campaigns
* Delivers campaign reports, dashboard, and other reports on a strict weekly basis
* Executes campaign testing to determine best plan of action; including A/B testing and multivariate testing
* Takes ownership of ALL lead management inbound/outbound/events/etc
* Builds out all lead nurture workflows and works closely with Content Manager to gather all necessary creative assets
* Works very closely with the direct sales, channel sales, and sales development teams to ensure alignment across all campaign initiatives
* Provides calling/email lists to sales/sdrs to align with marketing initiatives
* Identifies and documents CRM system and marketing automation functional requirements to expand campaign management capabilities.
* Works closely with the digital marketing manager to ensure that top of funnel metrics are being met/exceeded; will request and/or recommend advertising campaigns/ideas.
Analysis and Reporting
* Delivers reports from CRM and marketing automation systems on a strict daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
* Gathers data from a variety of sources within the company to enhance campaign reports; will work closely with accounting, finance and tech teams to ensure all necessary data is flowing to respective systems properly.
* Builds a variety of reports including campaign close-out decks, dashboard or other reports
* Reports on campaign performance, marketing performance, program performance
* Assists team members with complex analytical and ad-hoc requests as needed
* Communicates campaign results and analytical findings effectively to sales, upper management, customer success and product teams.
* Translates campaign and business goals into actionable customer/prospect targeting and segmentation strategies to drive campaign performance
* Develops a deep understanding of segmentation schemas
* Conducts data segmentation against email database (within the CRM and marketing automation systems) to create targeted lists for each email campaign deployment.
* Develops targeting strategy
* Researches and analyzes customer data to build said targeting strategy
* Build and develop a comprehensive ideal buyer persona set
* Collaborates with internal and external team members to scope and build campaigns
* Partners with marketing team (graphics, digital, content, etc.) to optimize template design and content
* Builds relationships quickly with team members, working effectively across departments; develop cross-channel communication strategy
* Delivers requests on a timely basis against agreed upon delivery dates (JIRA)
* Communicates project statuses regularly, in an organized and timely manner to stakeholders across the organization
* Recommends and implements email best practices across the organization
* Recommends and implements reporting/dashboard best practices, working closely with sales and marketing teams
* Assists in campaign meetings including kick-off, project status, and campaign close-out meetings
* Identifies and documents campaign requirements and dependencies
* Creates project plans, building out project timelines for each campaign and communicating it to sales
* Identifies assets and resources needed for each campaign
* Implements effective quality assurance processes to minimize mistakes and errors (testing all emails, all forms, etc)
* Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
* Minimum 3 years of hands-on email, on-line or database marketing experience, with a focus on creating demand, marketing operations and analysis
* Demonstrated experience in deploying email marketing campaigns using a Marketing Automation Platform and is a plus if it has been orchestrated with a sales acceleration tool or with a sales development team to complement messaging
* Demonstrated experience in maneuvering through a CRM system
* Power user of Excel for in depth reporting REQUIRED
* Ability to deliver projects on time and error free. Good collaboration skills.
* High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a changing environment
* B2B experience REQUIRED
* Tech experience preferred
* Email marketing
* Marketing Automation
* Data Analysis and database cleanup
* Project management
* Digital marketing
* Database marketing
* CRM experience required
* Total or near mastery of at least one of the following marketing automation systems: (Hubspot, Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo)
* Strong background with web analytics tools, google analytics, etc
* Highly skilled in data analysis, and reporting results and presenting analysis
* Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
* Competitive Salary
* Retirement & 4% 401K Match
* Stock Options
* Conference & Continuing Education Coverage
* Team Building Events/Opportunities
* Downtown Parking
* Performance & Incentive Bonuses
* Paid Time Off (14 days per year 7 paid holidays)
* Free snacks beer!
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?