Marketing Communications Project Manager I','693597','May 16, 2018','!*!
The Marketing Communications Project Manager I is within the MMCFM team markets to Medicare, Medicaid, Charitable Health Coverage (CHC) and Federal Employees Health Benefit Plans (FEHBP) audience segments. We are committed to creating and implementing innovative and compliant marketing campaigns, that help prospects and/or members enroll, transition and re-enroll.
The objective of this site is to facilitate sharing of information and encourage collaboration with our business partners and team members.
This role supports the Consulting Services team in ensuring that project results fulfill client objectives, reflect Kaiser Permanente brand standards, meet all required criteria for accuracy and compliance, and are completed in a timely, cost-effective manner. The Project Manager manages communications projects for multiple marketing and member retention programs for program-wide, regional, and/or service area clients. This position supports the Communications Consultants in problem-solving, decision-making, and client contact. This position also collaborates with Brand Management, Creative Services, Operations and Production, and other Consulting Services staff to promote and support Shared Services Marketing Communications goals.
Responsible for all projects associated with Charitable Health (a KP program that provides health services to undocumented)
Responsible for the enrollments kits- Flyers, forms, etc.
Partners with fulfillment
Fluent in Spanish, both written and verbal
• Develops formal project work plan (including schedule and cost estimates) for Marketing Communications projects of a moderately strategic and/or complex nature.
• Provide relevant project direction to client, team, or functional partners (e.g., Creative Services, Operations, Production units) to ensure completion within project parameters including budget and schedule. Interface with other functions (e.g., writing, editing, translation, photography, etc.) as required by project• Help gather additional input and assist in problem-solving as required.• Recommend and present creative drafts for review. Ensure that creative brief is approved by Brand Management, Consulting Services, and Creative Services staff.• Continually evaluate project components for effectiveness against criteria and develop alternative solutions as required.• Route project for approval as appropriate and ensure all necessary signoffs are secured (regulatory, legal, brand, and client) prior to production.• Track project costs against established budget and report results to appropriate parties/ stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner.• Support clients with appropriate contact and effective decision-making.• Take ownership of project issues and provide client consultation and service.• Continually track and document project status against timeline. Update project schedule in database to accurately indicate current status.• Provide updates to key stakeholders and/or teams as applicable.• Open complex projects as assigned and close projects in a timely fashion.• Record time-keeping and invoice information for project file.• Collaborate with program-wide, regional, and/or service area staff to share resources, procedures, and standards.• Manage additional duties as necessary or assigned.• Opens routine and/or moderately complex projects as assigned and closes projects in a timely fashion, using departmental project management software applications.• Drafts talking points, FAQs, emails, and other support materials to complement tactical components of marketing communications programs.','!*!Basic Qualifications:
• Minimum two (2) years of experience in writing and editing, leading marketing communications projects for diverse market segments, audiences&industries, and developing and implementing strategic and tactical communications plans.
• Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, advertising or design, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Familiar with health care industry.
• Ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms, both verbally and in written form.
• Demonstrated skills in communications project management from concept through completion.
• Familiar with computer-based publication design, reproduction&output processes, and software programs such as: Dreamweaver, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project.
• Proficient in software used by the department.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• Health care industry experience preferred.
• Portfolio of work samples preferred.
','California-Burbank-Marketing Sales Service and Admin 3100 Thornton','40','40','Day','Day','Mon - Fri','Mon - Fri','8:00 AM','8:00 AM','5:00 PM','5:00 PM','Full-time','Standard','Regular','Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt','Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt','Individual Contributor','Sales and Marketing','Medicare, Medicaid, Charitble Health','Medicare, Medicaid, Charitble Health','Yes, 5 % of the Time','','External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.','Marketing Communications Project Manager I
Website : http://www.kaiserpermanente.org
We’ve been there for you in the past, providing health care for more than 60 years. We’re here for you today and in days to come, with our ongoing commitment to quality. And we share this tradition and commitment by reaching out to your community, and promoting health and wellness for all.