We seek an experienced recruiter who’s passionate about building strong relationships with hiring teams and providing an exceptional candidate experience to join our Talent Acquisition team.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are passionate about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel good…feet first.
We seek people who:
• Collaborate with HR Business Partners to understand upcoming hiring needs to create a strong network of candidates with specific skillsets
• Source, recruit and screen candidates using creative and effective techniques, including referrals, networking, candidate databases, job boards and social media
• Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews and on-site visits
• Ensure an outstanding candidate experience and provide exceptional customer service to hiring teams throughout the recruitment process
We seek people with the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Human Resources or related field
• 3+ years recruiting experience
• Proven success in a recruitment or sourcing role
• Passionate about the opportunity to work on a variety of roles, including eCommerce, creative, marketing, product development, sales, planning & corporate support
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks & deadlines
• Experience with ATS & CRM systems a plus
But most of all, we seek people who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.6 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.
Website : http://caleres.com
Our name comes from the Latin word calere – meaning to glow with passion or intensity. And the word speaks to a culture that has propelled us through 137 years of success. With persistent determination, we have preserved the founding spirit that launched our company in 1875: a ferocity for crafting the perfect fit. Today, we are among North America’s top five footwear companies. Our portfolio focuses on contemporary fashion, healthy living and family. And every item we create benefits from the knowledge and skills gained over a century of design and craftsmanship. Looking ahead, our drive will endure. We will build a preeminent company recognized the world over for its tenacity and creativity in crafting the perfect fit.