Wilmington, DE, United States
Dec 11, 2020
Mar 26, 2021
Regional Marketing Communications Lead, Performance Materials, Americas
Regional Marketing Communications Lead, Performance Materials, Americas (Job Number: 213807W-01)
Regional Communications Lead, Transportation & Industrial, Performance Materials, Americas
DuPont’s industry-leading Transportation & Industrial (T&I) business segment provides high-performance engineering resins, adhesives, lubricants and parts to engineers and designers in the automotive, aerospace, electronics, industrial, consumer and healthcare markets to enable material systems solutions for demanding applications and environments.
Reporting to the Global Communications Lead, the Regional Communications Lead, Performance Materials, Americas, is responsible for managing a variety of communications projects and initiatives, both internally and externally. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to create, manage and deliver communications plans with ease, and will be proactive, goal oriented, accountable, and focused on execution. This person will practice an ownership mentality, demonstrated by the willingness to take the lead.
• Partner with the Global Communications Lead to deliver priorities
• Work within and across multiple teams and priorities to accomplish short- and long-term goals
• Own delivery of communications plans
• Write and develop communications materials across mediums
• Recognize opportunities to streamline development and implementation of communications plans
• Manage agency and vendor relationships and programs
• Develop fresh ideas for tactics, content and storytelling within best practice delivery
• Have full accountability and ownership for achieving implementation and execution goals
• Think critically to discover opportunities for improved execution and paths to success.
• Manage numerous projects and programs simultaneously
• Service stakeholders with ease, keeping them abreast of project status and ensuring alignment
• Act as a local market ambassador, advocating for local market approaches and particulars that are critical to success
• Ensure timely delivery across all projects and deliverables
• Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field
• At least 10 years of experience in B2B marketing communications, public relations, journalism or relevant communications field in the Industrial/Engineering space
• Expert in communications fundamentals, along with an interest in developing the latest digital capabilities to drive business growth
• Ability to quickly shift and retool approaches as required by shifting business priorities.
• Ability to incorporate local culture and customs when developing messaging
• Ability to build trust and develop rapport with stakeholders
• Highly organized (attention to detail is critical), with a strong ability to independently manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Project management expertise
• Ability to operate in a highly matrixed organization
• Open-minded, critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and decisively
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, applied toward advancing the business’s content strategy and digital execution
• Detail oriented with the ability to understand and drive toward the big picture
Transportation & Industrial
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.
Website : http://www.dupont.com