**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. located in Marshall, MI has an opening for a human resources Manager supporting the Valvetrain and Supercharger Global Product Lines.
The primary function for the position is to be a high performing business partner to the Vice President/General Managers of the Valvetrain and Supercharger product lines by deploying large-scale HR initiatives, programs and processes in support of the business’ strategic plan.
The essential functions are as follows:
A. Act as a leadership team member for two global product lines: Valvetrain and Supercharger.
B. Keeps employees informed of all changes in HR policies. Counsels with employees and managers on these policies.
C. Develops, recommends and implements HR policies and procedures.
D. Directs employment activities assuring that properly qualified employees are recruited and hired for company positions.
E. Works with managers to develop education/training programs to meet the needs of their workforce.
F. Maintains good public and employee relations status.
G. Implements, promotes and maintains a safe work environment.
H. Promotes the company’s mission and vision by actively supporting Eaton’s ethics and values as well as quality policies.
I. Motivate and coach employees to maintain high levels of satisfaction, productivity, and quality through effectively utilizing available rewards and recognition channels to encourage and promote desired behaviors and results
J. Coach managers through key processes such as performance management and compensation.
K. Complies with the policies, procedures, and expectations outlined by Eaton’s Management System for the Environment, Safety, Security, and Health (MESH) and Quality Management Systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum 5 years Human Resource experience
• Minimum 1 year managing people
• Eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship
Preferred Specialized Knowledge:
• Masters Degree in Business, Human Resource Management, or Industrial & Labor Relations from an accredited institution
• Ability to lead in a complex, matrix organization
• Get results by influencing others
• Compliance to applicable federal and state employee regulations
• Program development and deployment skills
• Conduct training needs analysis
• Ensure completion of employee job evaluations
• Strong presentation skills
• Coaching of managerial/supervisory skills
Website : http://www.eaton.com