Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application
will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined
automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our
External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff and faculty candidates will be asked to review GCU s staff
or faculty expectations as part of the application process.
Current Employees: Please ensure you are logged on to Workday to
search and apply for jobs. For assistance with your job application
please use the Internal Candidate Job Application Guide.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is currently seeking a Global Outreach
Ministry Coordinator. This position is responsible for coordination of
the recruitment, training, and development of global, local and campus
student ministry leaders as well as campus outreach efforts.
* Supports and carries out the vision and mission of the Global
Outreach, as well as the greater Department of Spiritual Life
* Reports to the Outreach Manager, and executes given
responsibilities at the discretion of their manager, such as
service projects, marketing strategies, speaking engagements, etc.
* Participates in the interview and selection process to select
student leaders for the Global Outreach ministry.
* Assists Outreach Manager in the training and mobilization of
student leaders during August training and throughout the school
* Maintains reports pertaining to the outreach program, such as
chapel attendance, GPA requirements, and other reports involving
Global Outreach student leaders.
* Oversees weekly student led ministries including, but not limited
to: Refugee ministry, ESL Ministry, Refugee Tutoring, Awareness
Events, and Prayer Ministry.
* Meets directly with Global Outreach student leaders and provides
guidance and mentorship to their development and specific Global
* Develops and executes initiatives to mobilize campus body to
assimilate into Global Outreach ministry opportunities.
* Develops and maintains Global Outreach partnerships.
* Supervises Global & Local Ministry Student Leaders.
* Bachelor s Degree, ministry-related degree program preferred.
* 1-3 years ministry experience, preferably with college students.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Ability to communicate with various levels of personnel.
* Provide a positive example to students by supporting the
University s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and
Mission of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***..
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?