The Body Shop.
Purpose of role:
To support the delivery of the business objectives through acting as Gatekeeper in the planning, development, consulting and delivery of concise and factual communications to store staff, field management, and corporate office in line with department and market objectives.
Key Job Accountabilities:
* Build defined communication strategy that aligns with company and department goals, including service level agreements, templates, feedback tools, which set clear operational objectives/priorities etc.
* Responsible for timely and retail ready communications. This includes memos, mail packs, communication tool, voicemail, newsletters and event packs.
* Create/Maintain Field Contests which will incentivize the teams
* Host Weekly Workflow Meetings with HQ teams to balance store workload
* Produces reporting to assist the field and to support communication
* Responsible for the maintenance of BodyTalk Maintains field management knowledge based system
* Maintains field management knowledge based system.
Attend and actively contribute to business planning meetings.
Write shop operational instruction for business planning meetings. * Ensure all events and event communications are field appropriate.
Project Manage and/or is involved in events or retail communications when required such as:
Adhoc projects to fuel sales within the Retail organization
Partners with the Retail Help Desk on operational issues and ensures individual shop and global concerns are address via the appropriate communications.
* Minimum of three years experience in a similar role, with at least one year experience of Communications in a retail environment preferred.
* Experience managing online communication tools.
* Demonstrate expertise in retail program design and development.
* Bachelor s Degree preferable
* Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong business writing and proof reading skills
* Strong project management skills
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Microsoft Office application competency essential including PowerPoint
* SharePoint knowledge
* Basic knowledge excel
The Body Shop International plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
The Body Shop® believes that there is only one way to beautiful — Nature's Way. For many years, The Body Shop® has constantly sought out wonderful natural ingredients from all four corners of the globe, and brings you products bursting with effectiveness to enhance your natural beauty. While doing all of this The Body Shop® also strives to protect this beautiful planet and the people who depend on it — not because it's fashionable, but based on the belief that it's the only way to do business.