Bully Pulpit Interactive
Bully Pulpit Interactive (BPI) is a digitally based marketing and communications agency that wins hearts and changes minds for companies and causes. We communicate without barriers and measure what matters. BPI specializes in public affairs, corporate reputation and social impact. A growing firm based in Washington, DC, New York, Chicago and San Francisco, BPI is seeking a hard-working and enthusiastic Senior Account Executive to join our growing team in Washington, DC.
You might be the perfect fit for this position if:
* Youre someone who thrives in an environment with lots of moving pieces and can manage multiple projects across different initiatives.
* You love checking things off your list and finding creative ways to get things done.
* You can create an agenda and walk people through it.
* You hold yourself and teams accountable to superior work quality.
* You can adapt and remain flexible in an environment where things constantly change, and can encourage your team to do the same
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and can think one step ahead to anticipate the needs of not only the clients, but internal teams as well. This individual should have experience in a digitally led environment, be detail- and process-oriented, and possess strong communication and time management skills.
* Develop the initial digital strategy for content across our non-profits, political and corporate clients.
* Execute advanced social media campaigns
* Draft copy for organizations that builds a narrative and is action oriented
* Work together with designers, direct marketers, media planners, and client managers to provide impactful campaigns for our clients.
* Draft agendas for meetings, communicate with clients and hold team members accountable to project deadlines.
* Create senior-level reports and memos
* Analyze complicated data sets, pull out insights and adjust the strategy as necessary
* Communicate and coordinate with designers, content strategists, media planners and client managers to provide impactful campaigns for our clients
Required Experience and Skills
* 1 -2 years experience working in an ad agency, communications agency, nonprofit or corporate communications
* A firm understanding for marketing objectives, including but not limited to setting ROI goals, direct marketing objectives, and ultimately understanding how to measure the success of your campaigns.
* Strong writing capabilities with experience managing large scale budgets, direct response campaigns and awareness efforts for advertising campaigns
* Strong analytical abilities and ability to communicate results to senior-level audiences.
* Ability to optimize campaigns to achieve peak performance, primarily to track CPA and ROI goals.
* Knowledge and familiarity of social media marketing platforms such as AdWords, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn advertising platforms
* Draft advertising copy (text graphics) for new and existing campaigns.
* Fluency in Microsoft Excel
* Understanding of how to manage self-serve advertising budgets and how to best spend advertising dollars with an eye toward efficiency and effectiveness
* Experience with CRM platforms
* A/B testing programs such as Optimizely.
* Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager or Adobe Omniture
* Knowledge of AdWords, AdCenter (Bing), DFA (DART/DoubleClick), Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube advertising a plus
Location: Washington DC
Employee Status: Full-Time
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Bully Pulpit Interactive is an equal opportunity employer.
Benefits: BPI offers a competitive benefits package including health care and 401K benefits.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Bully Pulpit Interactive