Director, Marketing & Communications
El Segundo, CA
The Director of Marketing & Communications is responsible for driving and managing the Marketing department for Nexon America and the Oceana regions. This involves leading an integrated team across Brand Management, PR & Communications, and Digital Marketing to create and execute marketing plans for all Nexon America games.
What You Can Expect To Do In Your New Gig
* Drive the strategic brand and communications plans for each game brand; oversee the team to ensure that all games are well, and uniquely positioned, have clear communication, well defined target audiences and maintain a clear marketing roadmap for each title.
* Create and execute highly detailed, integrated and exciting marketing plans for each product to meet strategic and financial objectives including but not limited to integrated marketing with unified planning, activation and engagement across all our owned, earned and paid consumer channels.
* Manage the Brand, PR & Communications, and Digital Marketing teams to a very high standard; create a culture of excellence and innovation where the team is constantly striving to apply its learnings, industry and marketing up-to-the minute best practices; build team mentality and support network.
* Partner closely with all internal and external groups to maintain excellent communication and partnership as required; maintain first class communication and relationships at all levels.
* Develop and manage annual budgets for the department and ensure that budgetary levels are controlled effectively.
Skills & Requirements
Your qualifications include:
* 8-10 years of games marketing experience
* 3 years of management experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. MBA is even better.
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
* Strong planning and project management skills
* Strong leadership skills
* Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
Nexon, a world leader in online games, is building a workplace based on mutual respect, good humor, and the pursuit of excellence because we believe that great games can only be built by amazing people. Our vision is to create high quality, innovative online games that create unforgettable experiences for players around the world.
Nexon has an ever-expanding worldwide team of over 5,500 employees, and boasts a diverse global portfolio that includes titles like MapleStory, Dungeon Fighter Online, and many more. If you want to be part of building an exciting game company and help chart the course of online gaming, let's talk!
Nexon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Website : http://www.microsoft.com
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software, services, and hardware devices. Its Windows division offers Windows operating system; Windows Services suite of applications and Web services, including Outlook.com and SkyDrive; Surface RT and Pro devices; and PC accessories. The companys Server and Tools division provides server software, cloud-based services, and solutions; and training and certification to developers and information technology professionals, as well as builds standalone and software development lifecycle tools for software architects, developers, testers, and project managers. Its products include Windows Server operating systems, Windows Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Intune, Windows Embedded, Visual Studio, System Center products, Microsoft consulting services, and Premier product support services. The companys Online Services division offers online information and content, including Bing, Bing Ads, and MSN. Its Microsoft Business division provides software and online services, such as Microsoft Office system consisting of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Exchange, Lync, Yammer, and Microsoft Office project and office Visio; and Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, including Microsoft Dynamics ERP and Dynamics CRM, as well as Microsoft Office Web Apps and Microsoft Office 365, which are online service offerings. The companys Entertainment and Devices division offers products and services designed to entertain and connect people. Its products include Xbox entertainment platform, including Xbox 360 gaming and entertainment console, Kinect for Xbox 360, Xbox 360 video games, and Xbox 360 accessories; Xbox LIVE; Skype; and Windows Phone. The company markets and distributes its products through original equipment manufacturers, distributors, and resellers, as well as online. It has a strategic partnership with DocuSign, Inc. and Ooyala. Microsoft Corporation was founded in 1975 and is headquartered in Redmond, Washington.