Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
Corporate Communications Senior Business Analyst','254759','Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond','VA-Richmond','','Full-time','Regular','Exempt','Exempt','Experienced','','','No','Day Job','','','Tier II - No Credit Check','Tier II - No Credit Check','','','','!*!Corporate Communications
Senior Business Analyst
As part of the nation’s central bank, the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond is committed to strengthening the economy and our communities. It’s a big job, and that’s why we need a variety of talented, results-driven professionals who care about making a difference. Sound like a challenge? You bet it is. That’s why three important values inspire our culture: Serve with integrity. Lead with courage. Perform with excellence. At the Richmond Fed, our goal is not just to be an employer of choice; we want to be your employer of choice. One of the ways we do that is by offering a total rewards portfolio that includes more than compensation. Our total rewards includes thrift and retirement plans, generous paid time off, health and wellness benefits, insurance to protect you and your loved ones, work/life offerings, and a variety of professional development opportunities.
We are searching for an experienced Business Analyst with strong project management skills who can support multiple projects simultaneously, provide analytical, strategic and client support, while driving results to support System projects and the department’s strategic plans, initiatives and related objectives.
Candidate should review the FRB Employee Code of Conduct to ensure compliance with issues related to previous employment and prohibited financial interests. The Code is available on the About Us, Careers webpage at www.richmondfed.org.
Apply on line at www.richmondfed.org
***Selected candidate is subject to special background check procedures
***The deadline for applying on line is 5:00PM on March 27, 2018
*** The hiring range for position $73,000-$91,200 annually
***Salary and position title offered will be based on job responsibilities and individual’s knowledge, skills and experience as defined in the job qualifications/experience.
Essential Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following)
· Supports department’s long and short term strategic planning efforts
· Supports System crisis communications efforts, initiatives, projects, ad hoc workgroups and high priority initiatives
· Manages significant and confidential projects both for the Bank and for the Federal Reserve System
· Leads, facilitates, participates and coordinates meetings with stakeholders to ensure projects and tasks are completed on time, within budget and meets/exceeds customer expectations
· Provides advice, counsel and thought leadership on developing project plans tied to short and long-term business plans
· Anticipates obstacles and seeks remediation
· Identifies opportunities, inefficiencies and risks related to projects, department’s strategic plans and objectives as well as the Bank’s high priority objectives supported by our teams
· Oversees, monitors and reports overall project status and key milestones
· Leads coordination, analysis and reporting for System Public Information requests
· Participates in high-level department administration and coordination','!*!Qualifications/Requirements
· 5 to 9 years of relevant work experience
· Bachelor`s degree or equivalent experience
· Exceptional computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Excellent analytical ability
· Acute attention to detail with a high level of data integrity and accuracy
· Excellent oral and written communication','Corporate Communications Senior Business Analyst
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
Website : http://www.rich.frb.org