Account Supervisor, Consumer Lifestyle/Personal Care
Do you want to work for brands that make a real difference in peoples’ lives every day? Access Brand Communications NY office is looking for an Account Supervisor to join their New York office working on consumer lifestyle/personal care brands. This role will work on large scale household name consumer focused accounts for two to three brands. Our team of leaders is dedicated to creating exciting programs that make a business impact and truly affect the lives of our brands’ consumers; primarily women who make household decisions. And you’ll be at the multi-agency table with top industry partners where you’ll be expected to hold your own. You’ll be responsible for bringing big strategic ideas and partnerships as well as thinking through media strategy (celebrity and basic product). Does this sound exciting to you? If so, let us know, if you have experience producing successful PR programs with a focus on over-the-counter wellness brands. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Act as primary client contact, play key role in developing and implementing account activities and manage accounts based on revenue
• Demonstrate full range of business communications knowledge and utilize relationships to further clients’ business goals and sell in incremental opportunities
• Manage team and workflow for event and media tour logistics and planning; preparation, vendor outreach and staffing
• Deliver high-quality written and verbal content, exhibit strong writing and persuasive presentation skills
• Spot social and digital trends and insights and share with teams in order to mobilize, develop, and motivate.
• Actively participate in and lead brainstorm sessions; apply strategic/creative thinking
• Anticipate client needs, communicate strategic recommendations to achieve clients’ business goals
• Drive effective implementation of projects, identify appropriate resources, and delegate work appropriately within budget
• Manage account financials: develop and manage budgets, fee estimates, out of pocket expenses, team hour allocation, billing, invoicing, internal tools, etc.
• Build strong client relationships; provide leadership, deal constructively with situations, be a role model for outstanding client service, provide updates
• Lead client calls and meetings
• Use metrics and analytics to build business case, provide insight and counsel to clients
• Develop and oversee team in writing materials including byline articles, client correspondence, speeches, blog posts, social media content and reports
• Work with top-tier media including proactive pitching and relationship management
• Manage multiple accounts and projects; ensure proper time allocation, coordinate internal and external resources
• Manage performance, drive accountability, foster respect and collaboration on teams
• Drive team initiatives, share credit, recognize team members’ contributions
• Communicate clear, progressive direction to junior staff. Day-to-day direction of junior-level team members including delegation, delivering feedback, and project management.
• Develop and retain talent by providing formal/informal feedback and coaching
• Drive participation in training and encourage team members’ professional development
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skills and knowledge for successful performance would qualify. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing or a related field
• Five to six years of experience in a public relations agency or a similar position; one or more years of supervisory experience
For 25 years, we’ve helped company’s access new audiences in new ways. We’ve helped our clients navigate disruption in their markets so that change is less painful and more profitable. And in today’s constantly changing and cluttered world, we continue to do what we’ve always done — make the complicated uncomplicated.
We do this by approaching “integrated” communications differently, simplifying it with a non-siloed structure — where earned media, digital and experiential teams are blended by design. Where we are seamlessly developing creative ideas, content and brand-right strategies to create surround-sound experiences that are compelling, consistent and custom-built for each client and their audiences.
We do this with our staff too! We’ve created a non-siloed work structure where employees can work across brands ranging from consumer and enterprise technology to lifestyle and food & beverage. We are obsessed with our employee’s success and are committed to their career growth. We live and learn in the crossroads of passion for the craft and the latest technologies. We believe in teamwork and collaboration — the ‘us’ before the ‘me.’ And hey, we have fun.
Access Brand Communications is the agency where bright minds find a superior work environment, offering an eclectic range of experiences to keep them stimulated…sound like the right kind of place for you?
External Company Name: Ketchum Inc.
External Company URL: www.ketchum.com
Street: 220 East 42nd St.
Website : http://www.ketchum.com
Ketchum is a leading global communications firm with operations in more than 70 countries across six continents. Ketchum has been named PR Agency of the Year (and European Excellence Awards) and the winner of an unprecedented three consecutive Campaign of the Year Awards, Ketchum partners with clients to deliver strategic programming, game-changing creative and measurable results that build brands and reputations. For more information on Ketchum, a part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. Visit us at www.ketchum.com