Michael Baker International
WHO WE ARE
Michael Baker International is a global leader in Engineering, Architecture and Consulting professionals dedicated to developing and implementing innovative solutions to the world's infrastructure and environmental challenges. Supported by more than 6,000 employees in 90 offices worldwide, we provide a full continuum of life-cycle engineering consulting, specialized global construction, base operations, Green Infrastructure, security management and intelligence solutions.
Michael Baker International understands that people require choices in where they want to begin to build a sustainable future. For more than 75 years, Michael Baker International has maintained an entrepreneurial work environment that fosters great careers, which ultimately has brought great success to the organization. Michael Baker offers many opportunities to help you grow professionally to build your career. Whether it is in Finance, IT, Human Resources, Technology, Communications, Proposal Production, Legal or our National Practice and Market segments, take your next step with us and help make a difference in the lives of those you work with and those we serve.
The Proposal Coordinator will assist the firm's various disciplines with their business development, proposal, and marketing needs. This position will require close coordination with the technical staff and various technical professionals dispersed within Michael Baker International's other offices.
· Play an integral part in preparation of proposals, qualifications submittals, and interview presentations
· Scheduling and facilitating or participating in kick off meetings
· Establishing timelines and deadlines, preparing data requests, proposal outlines, branding of proposals, preparing necessary forms, coordination with sub-consultants, final production, and delivery
· Writing and editing of resumes and project descriptions, the development and maintenance of proposal materials, research, and other miscellaneous coordination
· Associate's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 0-4 years of related experience
· Familiarity with reviewing solicitations (RFP, RFQ, RFI) to develop the proposal schedule and assignments is desirable
· Knowledge of providing proposal and marketing support in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry is preferred
· Familiarity with standard government forms (e.g., SF330) is desirable
· Intermediate to expert skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Deltek, Vision, and various other graphics packages is preferred
· Ability to manage and prioritize project assignments to meet competing deadlines
· Attention to detail and effective decision making, organization, and editing skills
· Good interpersonal, communication, and conceptual thinking skills
· Work independently and within a team setting to support proposal related projects and assignments
· Ability to provide support to local office, as well as assisting Proposal Production Center team members in other offices
· Ability to assist in developing strategic approaches and concepts
· Availability to occasionally travel to other local offices
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Michael Baker International
Website : http://www.mbakerintl.com
Baker (NYSE Amex: BKR), founded in 1940, provides professional engineering and consulting services for public and private sector clients worldwide.