Send to a friend
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Business Network - Covisint
OpenText Business Network is a leader in B2B solutions and powered by the world’s largest business network in the Cloud. Our Business Network Account Executive team offers a set of solutions that facilitate efficient and secure exchange of information inside and outside of the organization, ranging from on-demand messaging and secure managed file transfer, to B2B integration and B2B applications. The world’s largest companies run in the OpenText Cloud that is supported 24/7 by our managed services team and enables 20 billion digital commerce transactions per year.
Covisint, with their IoT and Identity Platform for digital business transformation takes the OpenText Business Network to new heights securely connecting ecosystems of people, system and things to enable new service offerings, optimize operations, develop new business models and ultimately enable the connected economy.
The Sales Program Manager will support the creation and execution of growth programs to drive pipeline development and other go-to-market plans for the Covisint product lines of OpenText. This includes the planning and execution of specific sales initiatives that have a defined scope, to help assure program success. The PM will have full time responsibility for program management, account team outreach, and ongoing nurturing of account teams. The position will be part of the strategic sales team, dedicated specifically to the Covisint team, reporting to Director of IAM/IoT Solutions.
You are great at:
• Working closely with sales and the Sales Program Coordinator to generate sales qualified leads, pipeline and revenue
• Developing and executing account based marketing strategies for key account(s) in region
• Owning the timely execution of the regional account-based marketing plan with emphasis on identifying net new business opportunities within enterprise level accounts
• Incorporating digital marketing in the development of campaign strategy
• Developing strategy, the plan and executing marketing campaigns to support sales initiatives -this includes events, email, online/digital media, direct mail, sponsorships, and advertising
• Evaluating, measuring, and reporting on all marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI on a monthly and quarterly basis
What it takes:
• A minimum of 3years’ experience developing digital marketing programs, campaign development or related experience in an enterprise software company
• Salesforce and marketing automation (Eloqua, HubSpot) experience
• Strong communication skills as you will be required to work with and persuade many constituents within the organization
• Strong project management skills to work closely with team members, product marketing, industry experts, and field marketers to ensure timely execution on all campaigns
• Strong analytical skills to understand the campaign metrics and provide meaningful analysis of the campaign performance leveraging Salesforce.com and Eloqua reporting and dashboards
• A proven track record of building and executing multi-channel campaigns that achieve target goals including leads, pipeline and revenue.
• A self-motivated, performance-driven and professional demeanor
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field is required
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA)
, Equal Employment Opportunity
and Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Connect with LinkedIn
Connect with Xing
Our EIM products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact and process speed.