University Health System (UHS)
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Pr, Business Development, Healthcare
Belmont Village Senior Living is a certified GREAT PLACE TO WORK® and ranked #15 on FORTUNE’s Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services! Our employees say we have a positive company culture, competitive pay, excellent benefits, bonuses and career growth opportunities. Join our dedicated team to help make Belmont Village Westwood a Great Place to Work and Live!
This Full Time Community Relations position will primarily focus on business development/community relations through generation of resident referrals. Experience in business development/community relations in home health, senior living, pharmaceuticals or a related field strongly preferred. Candidates with an existing referral base in the surrounding area are strongly encouraged to apply. Schedule to include weekends and evenings as needed.
#gd #MON :
This position promotes Belmont Village services through achieving and maintaining occupancy at or above the budgeted census level, through building strong relationships with referral sources and consistent prospect/family contact to advance each sale towards move-in.
* Effectively communicates with prospective residents, their decision makers, and professional referral sources the benefits of Senior Living and specifically the benefits of Belmont Village Senior Living.
* Understands and has the ability to articulate appropriate services, programs, and pricing policies to customers.
* Maintains relationships of trust with key area physicians, medical communities, and entities which have a significant senior clientele.
* Maintains an accurate, current, and thorough referral contact list.
* Knows and understands the competitive environment through in-person visits to competitors in the local market with respect to services, programs, and price offerings.
* Ability to understand and use effectively a lead management system.
* Demonstrates strong team orientation within the Belmont Village community and corporate support staff.
* Plans, organizes, and participates in marketing events and seminars to promote Belmont Village.
* Ensures sales service fulfillment by maintaining communications with residents, families, and referral sources for future referrals
* Researches and understands the local community’s business and medical environment.
* Carries out community relations functions within budget.
* Continually updates skills and knowledge regarding selling techniques and approaches by continuing professional training and education.
* Maintains an active monthly calendar of scheduled referral source contacts
* Associates Degree or equivalent
* Minimum of 3 years of prior leasing or sales experience
* Proficient in written and verbal English
* Excellent telephone and communication skills
* Demonstration of ability to establish long-term relationships
* Interest in working with the older population
* Computer experience and ability to use or learn to use database software
* Ability to travel locally to fulfill job responsibilities
* Ability to work flexible schedules in a 24 hour operation including weekends
* Must successfully complete:
* TB skin test or chest x-ray
* State fingerprint and FBI background check
* Health Screening for this position
* Basic First Aid training
* Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
* More than 3 years of prior leasing or sales experience
* Experience working with the older population
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k) savings.
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.
Belmont Village will consider all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law.:
University Health System (UHS)
Website : http://www.universityhealthsystem.com
Owned by the people of Bexar County, University Health System is a nationally recognized academic medical center. In partnership with UT Medicine San Antonio, the practice plan of The University of Texas Health Science Center, it is consistently recognized as a leader in advanced treatment options, new technologies and clinical research. - See more at: http://www.universityhealthsystem.com/about-university-health-system/about-uhs#sthash.BULyAnws.dpuf