The Dine Brands Manager of Global Communications will lead cross functional communication projects that inspires stakeholder adoption and ambassadorship of Dine Brands’ mission, values and strategic business goals. The position is an integral part of the communications team and is responsible for managing a collaborative partnership with Human Resources, Brand Communications and other cross functional teams to contextualize information and build connection and engagement between stakeholders and the organization.
Team Member Communications:
• Support the development and implementation of team member communications strategy.
• Manage and lead content development for internal platforms including Dine News, Dine Daily and support centers office monitors.
o Inform team members of Dine Brands, Applebee’s and IHOP news (business and culture) as well as industry news to foster connection and provide up-to-date knowledge of the business and organization.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams, including all HR functions, to create communications and content to showcase on internal platforms and external platform that informs, inspires and deepen knowledge of Dine Brands’ values for current and new team members as well as potential hirees.
• Support and manage Quarterly Team Meeting execution
• Collaborate with communications team members to support and execute media relations and outreach strategy.
• Under the leadership of the Director of Communications, support International Business communications needs.
• Identify and build strategic relationships with stakeholders in support of Dine Brands’ CSR strategy.
• Holistic communications thinker who excels in strategic planning and identifying storytelling opportunities and thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent writing and oral communications skills
• Solid Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
• Collaborative and committed to working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to achieve results
• Business and professional maturity
• Create systems and procedures for tasks and assignments that allow for work to be completed in a timely manner
• Must have 3-5 years of relevant experience with internal and/or external communications
Founded in 2007, Dine Brands Global, Inc. (formerly DineEquity) brings together two of the world’s largest and most beloved full-service restaurant brands - Applebee's (established in 1980) and IHOP (founded in 1958). With over 100 years of hospitality experience and expertise throughout 18 countries around the world, Dine Brands supports more than 3,700 Applebee's and IHOP restaurants and a 100% franchised system of nearly 400 franchisees, making it one of the largest full-service restaurant companies in the world.
Who are we?
We celebrate success as we passionately nurture (and grow) the world’s most beloved restaurant brands. We are innovators that embrace new ideas & creativity. We value commitment and take personal accountability for our actions. We value openness, authenticity, and foster a collaborative, creative environment that believes we will go farther, together.
Dine Brands Global strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Website : http://dineequity.com
DineEquity was created from a foundation established by IHOP® - an American icon to our guests and a franchising company focused on providing strategic, visionary leadership for our franchisees, unparalleled opportunities for our team members, and enhancing value for our shareholders. By bringing Applebee's® together with IHOP in November 2007, we made a bold, new commitment to our brand-revitalization abilities and to the power of franchising. DineEquity has successfully made our two businesses more powerful and more successful than either brand could have been apart. Our dedicated focus combined with a core expertise in brand revitalization and franchising know-how is the basis for the winning formula that has defined the financial success of our business in recent years. As reported by Nation's Restaurant News, Applebee's and IHOP are the category leaders in casual and family dining, respectively.