ObjectWin Technology, Inc
03/12/2018 to 08/12/2018
Job Title: Communications Specialist, Children's Learning Institute
Location: Houston TX 77030
Type: 5 Months Contract
Communications Specialist, Children's Learning Institute
Provides a broad range of communications support to departmental programs including writing and editing, project planning, health education/promotion activities.
POSITION KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Regular review and update of external website content using content management system
• Weekly posting to social media accounts to engage users and encourage sign-ups, usage of existing and new resources
• Conduct regular email communication and follow-up to target stakeholder groups
• Develop monthly targeted emails and newsletters to teachers, school administrators, etc.
• Create engaging, graphic PowerPoint presentations, promotional materials, infographics, and reports for leadership team to use in internal and external presentations to stakeholders
• Manage comprehensive outreach calendar of face-to-face and online events
• Promote projects and materials at outreach events, including conference booths
• Gathers information, generates ideas, and develops and influences the development of high quality, creative materials and programs.
• Gathers information through research and interviews with faculty, staff and other appropriate sources, such as donors and patients.
• Generates ideas for communication strategies and develops related promotional plans, tactics and materials.
• Writes news/feature articles for publication.
• Collaborates with team members and/or other faculty/staff.
• Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related field or relevant experience in lieu of education.
• Experience developing and maintaining website content using content management systems
• Experience using Constant Contact or other email marketing tools
• Experience developing engaging social media content
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite to develop marketing and promotional materials that follow a prescribed design style
• Communications and/or marketing experience in education or nonprofit setting
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
This job class may contain positions that are security sensitive and thereby subject to the provisions of Texas Education Code § 51.215
ObjectWin Technology, Inc
Website : http://www.objectwin.com/
ObjectWin provides global workforce solutions to meet current and future business demands of our customers. Our services include, various workforce solutions, SOW based projects and fulltime resource deployments. We serve our customers both nationally and globally.